eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

1 hour ago, Skizzer said:

Is that the one Billy @Cavcraft had for a bit? Made a brief appearance at the Llangollen Shitefest?

It was a cutie if so.

No, but very similar indeed. IIRC, mine had 'FM' as the locality identifier on the plates.

4 minutes ago, hairnet said:

that used to happen here - regd the date it came in not the date made 

87 is the irish plate change too maybe thats got summat to do with it

As far as I know they stopped that practice in the mid 80s, definitely before the 87 plate format was introduced anyway. 

It used to be common practise to buy your car in November or December, drive it home unregistered and wait until the new year to tax it, thus getting a slightly newer year on the plate - but you'd not get away with it for 8 or 9 years! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Scenic-Rx4/254573623248?hash=item3b45c537d0:g:lY0AAOSwebVenCyW

Just in case you were in any doubt of its off road ability - here is a photo of it down Southport beach

s-l1600.jpg

And here is a photo of it on a grassy knoll

s-l1600.jpg

Selling as It sudenly stoped,

On 4/17/2020 at 9:47 AM, Asimo said:

These early Ami 6's are fetching big money now....Check online....£10-12K when restored...

O RLY? I suppose it helps justify asking nearly three grand for a car that needs a significant amount of work to become roadworthy. That's not much less than my (earlier) one cost...