eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

52 minutes ago, UltraWomble said:

how very dare that person, he needs to be put under lock and key so he cannot destroy anymore of these wonderful classic bikes. If there wasn't a lock down I would shoot him myself, complete and utter bellend that he is.

10 hours ago, Austat said:

I'd like to have a low spec Ford one day, ideal uni-student car I would imagine too. My dad talks about how popular Fiat 126s and Reliant Robins were with his University colleagues back in the early 80's, however he recalls a mate of his having a 3.0 MK2 Capri Ghia during uni! I guess most MK1/Mk2 Fiestas are being converted into XR2/Supersport replicas, so it's unlikely I'll grab a poverty-spec one.

I can remember the Car I had at Uni, B728KCH a mk2 fiesta 1.3 L in maroon, I fitted a set of 40 mm lowering springs, cut and welded the pan hard rod so the rear beam was not off set to one side and ran a set of Uber desirable 6x13 RS 7 spokes, I also added a Ashley 4-2-1 from a XR2 and a K&N filter, it sounded insane and would top out at about 110 but nothing would keep up with me on the twisted!!!

loved that Car but it totted itself to pieces in the end.

' hourse box'

It's horse, M8, as per the front of the truck.

s-l1600.jpg

'has got the deviders 4the houses'

Horses, M8, says so on the back

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/iveco/153895602114?hash=item23d4e487c2:g:1vAAAOSwat9ekxlU

'smocks on start up'

Clothes hourse house horse?

Iveco Daily 49.12 passo 3600 - likesx.com - Annunci gratuiti Case

Cattle Grid

Si sudas mientras duermes debes leer este articulo, ya que NO es ...

s-l1600.jpg

Iveco 59-12 1993 Car carrier Truck Photo and Specs

Cattle grid galvanized or painted 3.6 X 2.44, NOW IN STOCK!! | eBay

El sabor del sudor ¿Por qué es salado? | Cápsula Informativa

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4x4-Iveco-Daily-1992/283842871506?hash=item42165a80d2:g:CmYAAOSwni1ekC8F

Body work: Fucked:

Engine: Fucked.

Price: Fucked.

s-l1600.jpg

'Have Been Using The Truck For Recoveries So Was MOT Exempt'

Not legally, it wasn't M8.

'The Cab On The Other Hand Has Seen Better Days – Top Of The Windscreen Has Been Fibreglassed And Does Leak In A Bit When It Rains, Big Chip In Windscreen, Passenger Side Step Is Coming Away From Fixings, Hydraulic Ram Leaks (for tilting cab forward to get at engine – still tilts cab forward though),  Lots Of Crispy Rust On The Cab Itself Etc Etc

Needs The Brakes Looked At As The Pad Warning Light Comes On When You Brake – They Still Work Fine Though'

Sounds, GR8 M8.

'Rear Lights Have Stopped Working'

'Have Been Using The Truck For Recoveries So Was MOT Exempt'

Bollocks.

'Still Taxed At Present As We Do Still Use It Occasionally.'

Vosa's Chrimbo party

Outlook Photo Gallery : People throw currency notes in the air ...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1999-IVECO-75E15-7-5t-RECOVERY-TRUCK-STARTS-DRIVES-SPARES-OR-REPAIR-NO-RESERVE/114179493115?hash=item1a95a0ccfb:g:OzsAAOSwpIVej0Mu

You think it might catch the wind a bit?

Being the 2.5 diesel (let's hope it's the turbo), it'll be spritely up to, ooh, 15 mph, and anything above that will take a while. The gearchange is huge but at its best, pleasing to use (which is fortunate, given how much cog swapping is required to keep this moving). There is no PAS and the wheel is enormous. The seats are the most basic from a base 1980 Golf, with itchy cloth. All the ingredients for a truly miserable vehicle...

It'll be an absolute hoot to drive and the exhaust note is glorious.

I'm counting my blessings here - if it weren't for the lockdown, I'd be trying to figure out where I could park that while I raped it for bits for the chodcamper.

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

Totalcarcheck reckons it's a turbo, but that's not 100% reliable.  In real world driving I've found the turbos are no quicker than the NA diesels off the line - that engine has so much turbo lag that you don't get any boost at all in first gear, and even in second you need to be doing 20+ before anything much happens.  2.4 petrol is still the best engine for these, as long as you can afford the fuel bills.

Also on every one of these I've driven the gearchange has been fucking horrific - if yours is decent you're lucky (or you've just replaced all the bushes).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harley-Davidson-X90-Monkey-Bike-Classic-Vintage-Rare-In-Collectors-Condition/133385438552?hash=item1f0e644558:g:Vp8AAOSwq2hek1Xm

i'm having so much want for this hideously expensive little pile of shite.

s-l1600.jpg

lucky that i've got no money and that the country is under house arrest.