eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Maybe one for the “Bargains “ thread it’s a left hooker and in Greece for £10 k FFS!
or maybe the cars you didn’t know exiates thread- can you read that badge? 
8690CDEE-29A4-4EA6-A968-BB03634D7B2F.thumb.png.a3adc0dcb83b013b3d815a404c6ab2ee.png

Yes it does say 1100, hopefully a high compression one...

Im learning a lot during this lockdown, I had no idea you could get 1.1 Cortinas.

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1168376

F5ADD71E-8F9E-46FA-AB78-F6AAB575ED19.thumb.png.dc76ad33bd5ad8624d4aa45aa6ec3b25.png

Lots more time on journalese to savour that red pvc.

8 minutes ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

1100cc fiestas are grim enough, that must be hellish if you need to travel more than half a mile or so.

During my youth my love of capris meant I wanted to try each and every one. I test drove a 1.3 which I think packed a massive* 50bhp and was convinced the engine was shagged. A few years later I drove another and it was exactly the same. It would have been a sad existence to own one of those. A Cortinas must be about as heavy as a Capri so the idea of a 1.1 version is painful.

This looks pretty ace, but don't 10 stud wheels mean it's over 7500kgs?

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BEDFORD-TL-4X2-FLATBED-LORRY-YEAR-1982/174236462418?hash=item28914d6d52:g:PMsAAOSwD-5egzc8

3 minutes ago, Tamworthbay said:

That’s a bit shit, but of no one else bids on it then I suppose what else will happen. I would happily stick a few hundred on Maxi but don’t have an account or any way of collecting it at mo. I suspect it may not sell at all at the moment.

Copart are only delivering at the moment, no collections allowed due to C19. Sale is in Bristol 19 hours to go, bidding at £150 (reserve not met).

11 minutes ago, Retr0naut said:

Some would I'm afraid,  Others already have accounts. A nice russet brown wedge is on its way to the track (sold last week).

Well, if they have an account then maybe, but I can't see a banger boy coughing up for delivery, can you?

The wedge was an ordinary auction, wasn't it? I don't Copart was involved innthat one.

1 minute ago, keef said:

Well, if they have an account then maybe, but I can't see a banger boy coughing up for delivery, can you?

The wedge was an ordinary auction, wasn't it? I don't Copart was involved innthat one.

Might if they are from or have a contact in Bristol, The Wedge was from another auction ,not Copart as you say. 

14 minutes ago, Retr0naut said:

Copart are only delivering at the moment, no collections allowed due to C19. Sale is in Bristol 19 hours to go, bidding at £150 (reserve not met).

Hmmmm, I wonder what the delivery to Tamworth would be? I have a feeling it won’t be as cheap as I could get it from Shiply normally.

15 minutes ago, Tamworthbay said:

Hmmmm, I wonder what the delivery to Tamworth would be? I have a feeling it won’t be as cheap as I could get it from Shiply normally.

Apparently they add costs to everything, so if reserve is about £150 it is going to be an expensive parts car. I think it an auto with drive problems, so .....

17 minutes ago, keef said:

Apparently they add costs to everything, so if reserve is about £150 it is going to be an expensive parts car. I think it an auto with drive problems, so .....

That’s a shame, it ‘looks’ solid enough (I can hear the laughter from here) so would be worth a punt if it was cheap enough but I bet they ramp,up the delivery costs on top of everything else as well.

Look at the fackin' 2 & 8 of this. Definitely not shitter money @£50k, but I'd rather dress up as Jimmy Saville and hang around the boy scout jamboree than be seen anywhere near this.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-G-WAGON-G55-AMG-A-R-T-WALD-HAMANN-BRABUS-MANSORY-STYLE-WIDE-G65-LHD/353024248306?hash=item5231e289f2:g:-aEAAOSwiONYKvz-

MERCEDES-G-WAGON-G55-AMG-A-R-T-WALD-HAMANN-BRABUS-MANSORY-STYLE-WIDE-G65-LHD

You can get pretty much anyone with a recovery truck to collect from a Copart, but it would seem people get very, very pissed off with them due to having to wait round for absolutely ages when they get there. Some have stated they'll refuse to ever do Copart work again.