eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

A new series based on absolutely fuck all except CVB (Coronavirus boredom):  Badly photoshopping 'celebrities' onto eBay pictures. No. 1, the wedding:

aswedd1.thumb.jpg.1a33742af0469a8a55805e5b9830ca13.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1965-Cadillac-Sedan-DeVille-v8/254541870502?hash=item3b43e0b5a6:g:hooAAOSw3ftebqu3

And how do you feel about having a hate filled old biffer as a relative now, son?

aswedd2.thumb.jpg.da03dcc21b38ae84a6a58a57b7292833.jpg

Tune in again L8R, folks, as another beautiful union is captured.

8 hours ago, RobT said:

Serious lob on for one of these at some point.  Must wait until the proper bargains start appearing though.

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.b81fc939b5e52b723b2f245d3d09cd80.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1989-Mercedes-W124-Estate-300TE-Automatic-12-Month-MOT-Fully-Serviced/174226922379?hash=item2890bbdb8b:g:b84AAOSwSQhedlrD

NEC car phone win.

1291214149_s-l1600(1).thumb.jpg.d11c5318e6acd0d56e8d4e3e1317df53.jpg

Getting another caravan when the current happening is over. Quite fancy one of these as a tug. Any idea the bhp and more importantly torque?  Must be a little better than a 3.0 Omega?

steve

Danny Dyer has become everyone's favourite Love Island meme ...

'And, as the crappy hupple prepare to honeymoon in Belgium, the best wishes of the nation fall upon Nigel for his honeymoon. Go on, my son, give her one from me' 

asbigwedbusa.thumb.jpg.dad50b65322244249acb606789339d5a.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RF530-1952-AEC-Regal-IV-Ex-London-Transport-Single-Decker-Vintage-Bus/372799060988?hash=item56cc8e3bfc:g:6ZsAAOSwTfBdnZMt

14 hours ago, Psycho Charlie Knobcheese said:

Can yer tell what it is yet?

Until I read the ad I had no idea what it was a replica* of , I thought some sort of halfarsed  Ferrari 430 .

Presumably the moulds were taken from Paul Walkers car, after the crash.

2 hours ago, Tenmil Socket said:

I see the top bidder on this has placed seven protective bids in order to put some distance between himself and the chasing pack. Trouble is, that leaves him open to joke bidders who will try to find out what his maximum bid is, which will also increase the price he ultimately pays.....

Anyone fancy their luck?

10 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

I see the top bidder on this has placed seven protective bids in order to put some distance between himself and the chasing pack. Trouble is, that leaves him open to joke bidders who will try to find out what his maximum bid is, which will also increase the price he ultimately pays.....

Anyone fancy their luck?

Do the bidders know something we dont?

Anyone fancy their luck?

£53 K , are they mad , get a decent Focus ST , be quicker , nicer to drive and won’t have been in a hedge and still have change for a new fiesta

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And you join us live from Kempton Park for the 19.30 Wankspangle Handicap. '

They think it's all over... it now | Racing | Sport | Express.co.uk

'...where 'Flowery Worded Bollocks'  is on the rails...

s-l1600.jpg

...followed closely by 'Roof like my wife's flaps' a close second now.

s-l1600.jpg

Pulled up now is the previous winner 'Weetabix yellow overspray'  which was hampered by giving it's younger sister  the filly 'Soft top money pot' on her back. 

s-l1600.jpg

Wheezing along now in 3rd is 'Boat Anchor

s-l1600.jpg

and in a late flourish there's a photograph finish between 'If-I-take-a-picture-of-something-random-perhaps-you-won't-notice-how-fucking-rusty-it-is'

s-l1600.jpg

and 'Tax Disc Head'

s-l1600.jpg

Winner: EMR 2022.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-XJC-4-2-FACTORY-MANUAL-1973-CHASSIS-No-02-FOR-RESTORATION/333559928233?hash=item4da9b895a9:g:vFcAAOSw7WxefjvK