eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

£950 (reserve not me) for a rusty pile of wank with a big MOT failure list and a fucking MDF pigeon loft house nailed in the back.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Classic-1996-Volkswagen-VW-Transporter-Caravelle-camper-van/133368409518?hash=item1f0d606dae:g:vBAAAOSw2fhed75P

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-T2-High-top-camper/264675510030?hash=item3d9fe3c70e:g:KYYAAOSweqdedy8Y

Probably doesn't need a giant twizzly knob painted down the side, but it's got one anyway

s-l1600.jpg

8 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I feel sorry for the poor feckers who listed their cars on eBay last week - nobody's going to bid because no fecker can go and pick them up, so they're going to end up going stupidly cheap.

Image result for rubbing hands gif

Has there been any clarification on MoTs yet? I know it’s the tiniest concern at the moment but taking the 205 for even a quick spin would do me the world of good and the MoT ran out three days ago and I am self isolating. For some folk it will be their only way of getting to work.

You know when you see an old Airmatic Merc that’s been left too long and and all the suspension has leaked away?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2004-Mercedes-E220-CDI-Air-ride-show-car/233510254626?hash=item365e4bb822:g:eRkAAOSweIVeWqN2

EB5701C5-6734-4BEB-81C2-1747AD46FAFA.thumb.jpeg.b2da48c6f7ffd5bc791b925bcda625c2.jpeg

Well, this Nimrod didn’t think “ Poor fucker” like most of us would. No, he saw it as inspiration. 
Doesn’t come with the wheels for £4,5k obviously.

Has there been any clarification on MoTs yet? I know it’s the tiniest concern at the moment but taking the 205 for even a quick spin would do me the world of good and the MoT ran out three days ago and I am self isolating. For some folk it will be their only way of getting to work.
So far if an MOT has expired it stays expired. The talk is extending those that haven't expired yet. My car is in for an MOT today but I've noticed it's not been done yet - possibly the garage awaiting confirmation on what to do.

Strictly speaking, as of yesterdays announcement, you shouldn't be going for just a spin anyway. Of course, there is always going for spin to buy some essential items.

17 minutes ago, SiC said:

So far if an MOT has expired it stays expired. The talk is extending those that haven't expired yet. My car is in for an MOT today but I've noticed it's not been done yet - possibly the garage awaiting confirmation on what to do.

Strictly speaking, as of yesterdays announcement, you shouldn't be going for just a spin anyway. Of course, there is always going for spin to buy some essential items.

That was my thought, I won’t be going out at all though unless my Mum gets in dire straights.

1 hour ago, Tamworthbay said:

Garages are currently classed as essential, so most should be open for mot. I heard they have extended HGV tickets to 15 months. They may do same for cars but only if they have a valid ticket at time of extension.