eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

That's ace... I mean, how did it get to that junction, being clearly 100% unroadworthy and driverless? Was it just abandoned there?

Probably pushed out of one of the gardens of the houses in the background maybe by 3 people. :) Might drive but maybe no more than 2 mph as the vendor didn't trust the brakes. There isn't a lot of police around so chances of getting caught on the public highway with no VED etc is very slim.

12 minutes ago, ProgRocker said:

Probably pushed out of one of the gardens of the houses in the background maybe by 3 people. :) Might drive but maybe no more than 2 mph as the vendor didn't trust the brakes. There isn't a lot of police around so chances of getting caught on the public highway with no VED etc is very slim.

It's almost as though it was trying to escape... "Fuck these weirdos, I'm off" ? Come on @eddyramrod, there's a rescue to be pulled off here!

I'm in no condition to be doing rescues.  Unless it's me being rescued! 

However much I'd like to salvage a CF, that one isn't it.  For a start, it's more than I want to pay for a project, even if I wanted one at all, which I don't.  It's also a camper, which is not what I want.  There isn't even any mention of what engine it has!

But it's nice to see people are thinking of me enough to keep spotting these things.  Thank you, everyone.

Thirteen grand for this GMC Syclone so not exactly pin money, however there are two important things to remember.

1. It still looks cool, even though it was made in the early 1990s

2. As standard, with its slushbox, it does 0-60 in 4.3 seconds.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-GMC-Syclone/283801454236?hash=item4213e2869c:g:cJIAAOSw1h9dns9H

s-l1600.jpg

13 minutes ago, S2000 said:

Registered 1990 so curious to what it is as the advert states based on a standard 10?... watching anyway!,

looks like it was a re-registered jobby registered 1990 but declared manufactured 1935 and given an age related plate (or 3!)

not sure what the form would of been called back in 1990, but todays equivalent would be a V55/5 "register a used vehicle for the first time"

same sort of thing like if you had imported a vehicle, but in this case it was probably done because all registration info for the vehicle was probably long since lost when it was probably unearthed in 1990

(as a side note, im quite happy that its not been chopped or messed with any other way other than the engine swap and that makes it quite cool in its own right, you see so many hot rods etc these days that have been chopped and extensively modified that you rarely actually see any relatively standard 1930s cars and the such like, which I find a bit sad)

I would love this, it's a kei car but even by Japanese standards it's clever.  It's mid engined; tucked under the rear seats so you still get a decent sized boot.  4x4 too and this is the turbocharged version for extra zoom and presumably extra toasty buttocks for the rear seat passengers.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-Z-UM-4-Turbo-Intercooled-S600-Kei-Car-JDM-SUV/114150002548?hash=item1a93decf74:g:FkgAAOSw3e5eY-Wh

s-l1600.jpg

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

looks like it was a re-registered jobby registered 1990 but declared manufactured 1935 and given an age related plate (or 3!)

not sure what the form would of been called back in 1990, but todays equivalent would be a V55/5 "register a used vehicle for the first time"

same sort of thing like if you had imported a vehicle, but in this case it was probably done because all registration info for the vehicle was probably long since lost when it was probably unearthed in 1990

(as a side note, im quite happy that its not been chopped or messed with any other way other than the engine swap and that makes it quite cool in its own right, you see so many hot rods etc these days that have been chopped and extensively modified that you rarely actually see any relatively standard 1930s cars and the such like, which I find a bit sad)

From the stance, modern wheels and wide track , I think you’ll find its been modified a bit more than just the engine. Probably got Viva front end and back axle, which would make sense considering the 1256 VX lump. All of this is a good thing for actually going round corners and stopping.

DF3EB4F0-4814-40A0-8DA9-E95BB3BC1F35.jpeg.48b2e68209fa3a493807020672cc5a22.jpeg