eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

That's ace... I mean, how did it get to that junction, being clearly 100% unroadworthy and driverless? Was it just abandoned there?

Probably pushed out of one of the gardens of the houses in the background maybe by 3 people. :) Might drive but maybe no more than 2 mph as the vendor didn't trust the brakes. There isn't a lot of police around so chances of getting caught on the public highway with no VED etc is very slim.

12 minutes ago, ProgRocker said:

Probably pushed out of one of the gardens of the houses in the background maybe by 3 people. :) Might drive but maybe no more than 2 mph as the vendor didn't trust the brakes. There isn't a lot of police around so chances of getting caught on the public highway with no VED etc is very slim.

It's almost as though it was trying to escape... "Fuck these weirdos, I'm off" ? Come on @eddyramrod, there's a rescue to be pulled off here!

I'm in no condition to be doing rescues.  Unless it's me being rescued! 

However much I'd like to salvage a CF, that one isn't it.  For a start, it's more than I want to pay for a project, even if I wanted one at all, which I don't.  It's also a camper, which is not what I want.  There isn't even any mention of what engine it has!

But it's nice to see people are thinking of me enough to keep spotting these things.  Thank you, everyone.

Thirteen grand for this GMC Syclone so not exactly pin money, however there are two important things to remember.

1. It still looks cool, even though it was made in the early 1990s

2. As standard, with its slushbox, it does 0-60 in 4.3 seconds.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1992-GMC-Syclone/283801454236?hash=item4213e2869c:g:cJIAAOSw1h9dns9H

s-l1600.jpg