eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 3/10/2020 at 8:47 PM, Cavcraft said:

Is there a better way to spunk two large on eBay this evening? My hairy bum hole there is.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AEC-Swift-Single-Decker-Bus/164117512960?hash=item26362a8300:g:EggAAOSw5HZeZsQv

I love that!

richardmorris I think that @Six-cylinder and the field of dreams could really do with a club-house.

7 minutes ago, cort16 said:

That's fantastic. No 'L' badge or side stripes though, didn't that model have those things as opposed to the base? Then again, it's got the rubber/plastic inserts in the bumper which the base didn't. I'll shut up now. 

12 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

That's fantastic. No 'L' badge or side stripes though, didn't that model have those things as opposed to the base? Then again, it's got the rubber/plastic inserts in the bumper which the base didn't. I'll shut up now. 

It think should have rubbing strip on the door if it's an L. I'm pretty sure if it was a base it wouldn't have headrests in the front.

13 hours ago, cort16 said:

Wearing my Allegro licker's hat this is interesting in that the advert has pictures of two different cars, what appears to be a Sandglow Series 2 and the Harvest Gold Series 1 below which might have a quartic wheel.

89355818_2857658097637190_2592708053916712960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=07e735&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=CfAHPqzVc3IAX9NXQoC&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx1-1.fna&_nc_tp=3&oh=1743018a73c61dc97bcf5132b753580e&oe=5E935C2C

As the third picture in the ad shows the Sandglow car with the Harvest Gold car's reg I'm wondering what's going on.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1563862060448025/

The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: error: undefined

Everytime I try and share from Farcebook I get the message above.... Why, help please 

If anyone is wondering its a Peugeot 405sti, 

11 months mot. 

£120....brighton, sussex 

8 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1563862060448025/

The link could not be embedded because of an unexpected error: error: undefined

Everytime I try and share from Farcebook I get the message above.... Why, help please 

If anyone is wondering its a Peugeot 405sti, 

11 months mot. 

£120....brighton, sussex 

Link works fine for me.

Probably needs account details to see embedded, which obviously AS doesn't have. ;)

9 hours ago, cort16 said:

It think should have rubbing strip on the door if it's an L. I'm pretty sure if it was a base it wouldn't have headrests in the front.

I thought that at first but if you look at the other pictures the seats are late 80 model  which was only available for a month or two before the 81 model came out ( 81 models had York cloth with wider pleats when the rubbing strips were added) I think this should have the twin thick stripes as on the 80 model L and later base models. I am fairly sure it is an L that has been resprayed but the L badge and stripes not refitted.

It could be a bitsa  though.

Christ, all the good stuff today for less than one bag:

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.25cecb0991f68b1b343f33e1c3ad21d5.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-RENAULT-9TLE-for-restoration-or-spares-NO-RESERVE/313025406434?hash=item48e1c4a5e2:g:lkcAAOSwnFleaWeG

I'd be surprised if someone on this forum doesn't win this, especially being 99 quid so far.

55 minutes ago, Austat said:

Mmmm, that is absolutely gorgeous... sadly I'm in no position to mount a rescue mission (overseas transport can get pretty pricey) but I think what might have happened is someone's bought it cheap to banger race, and then realised it's far too good for that... with brisk bidding topping the £1k mark already and still not over reserve, I'd hope it'll be finding its way to an enthusiast rather than the oval...