eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

8 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Joking aside, that's gotta be relatively rare in an unpainted bumpers base spec sort of way. 

Back on task, does the £50 Colt really advertise 'Jayden Motors'? Imagine the calibre of Jayden's forecourt. 

20200303_070515.jpg

5 hours ago, Wack said:

Difficult to describe condition....

As utterly fucked moneypit will put bidders off

I'd love a DS but after watching them fix that one on car sos they must've spent 30k on it.

Is right-hand-drive, though, but column-change manual rather than the BVH 4-speed semi-automatic. 

2 hours ago, xtriple said:

I wish you lot would refrain from posting pictures/ads for huge American land yachts. I have NEVER owned such a beast and have serious want for one. But, I am trying to stick to the 'one car' rule due to lack of parking.

I thank you :)  

Eddy Ramrod will sniff you out in a millisecond!

On 2/26/2020 at 6:36 PM, outlaw118 said:

In the ad it says "No reserve", but also it ended with "reserve not met".

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Cheap Standard Eight in Durham.  Some assembly required, but looks surprisingly un-fucked for a cheap one of these.

It's already more than half what I paid for my very nice on the road, unrestored but sound and reliable one not that long ago. Top money for an Eight is about £2k so when you factor in paint and assembly it doesn't seem so cheap...

s-l1600.jpg

Not for the white room tax of more than twice what Kelsey were asking but for this

claim to fame is the feature with YouTube sensation Hubnut

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/An-Ex-Renault-UK-Press-Department-Renault-21-GTS-Symphony-with-16-027-Miles/283801677866?hash=item4213e5f02a:g:6FsAAOSwVb5eSobw

20 minutes ago, meggersdog said:

s-l1600.jpg

Not for the white room tax of more than twice what Kelsey were asking but for this

claim to fame is the feature with YouTube sensation Hubnut

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/An-Ex-Renault-UK-Press-Department-Renault-21-GTS-Symphony-with-16-027-Miles/283801677866?hash=item4213e5f02a:g:6FsAAOSwVb5eSobw

Yes I posted that in the other thread with overpriced motors. 

It's sad to see. These realistically are sub 2k (weren't Kelsey looking for 2,200 or so? It's a very clean example) cars and are an excellent introduction to running a classic I think. Whereas KGF are entitled to do this, morally I think it's just pricing people out of the market and making owning an odd old car an expensive proposition. 

Remember when you could get a Citroen BX for a couple of hundred quid about 10, 15 years ago? Those days are gone sadly... 

7 minutes ago, Spurious said:

Remember when you could get a Citroen BX for a couple of hundred quid about 10, 15 years ago? Those days are gone sadly... 

Dunno, I paid £300 for my silver weapon about 4 or 5 years ago from Billy. Only absolute minters are selling for decent money, and 'decent money' in this case is about £1200

11 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

If I treated family like that I’d be on an abuse charge.

Image result for the streets dry your eyes mate

Dry your eyes mate, I know it's hard to take but her mind has been made up.
Just push this MGF into the sea.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-White-MGF-TF-Inspired-Build-Head-Gasket-Replaced/324091823870?hash=item4b7560c6fe:g:tcEAAOSw97peUXSe

Slightly bizarre advert.

Somebody's bunghole is going to be fizzing faster than the bodywork on this car when they see it. 

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Rover-Metro-Manhattan-1-4-Diesel-40k-miles-1-owner/283802865894?hash=item4213f810e6:g:wjsAAOSw-bReXjeZ