eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

6 hours ago, meggersdog said:

Pictured in some gloomy woodland with a moody looking bloke in mirrored shades stood infront and this car would sell in a heartbeat.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/triumph-toledo/167953136?hash=item2ae143f2f0:g:B8sAAOSwz5peBnoC

Hmm, that carb setup is worth a fair proportion of the current asking price in itself. They probably won't do much though, except use more petrol, if everything else is left stock, especially as the vacuum pipe from the dizzy is hanging loose, 

993988889_s-l400(31).jpg.11336321df869fd05d3f1b9fb97178f5.jpg

44 minutes ago, somewhatfoolish said:

You said your mum likes Volvos.

indeed she does, I had a feeling it was due to that but was just checking :) (I think on the whole "mums looking for a car thing" I caught her a bit off guard with how quickly id find something I dont think she is ready yet to set down a serious amount of cash yet, so I have stuck it on the back burner for now, but have continued to enter the odd roffle here and there of course which she is fine with :) )

I appreciate the heads up tho!

8 hours ago, Spottedlaurel said:

If anyone wants to take that Camry saloon on I have replacement panels....

This delightful example doesn't appear to require anything however:

2356178_6.jpg

https://www.theaa.com/used-cars/cardetails/14-2356178

Is it just the one car ?

Some wierd  trick of the light sees it changing colour at the B pillar on both sides......

2356178_8.jpg2356178_5.jpg

1 hour ago, Yoss said:

Hmm, that carb setup is worth a fair proportion of the current asking price in itself. They probably won't do much though, except use more petrol, if everything else is left stock, especially as the vacuum pipe from the dizzy is hanging loose, 

Completely pointless on a 1300 unless it's been breathed on so much as to be undriveable on the road, that amount of throat area and trumpets that short are a waste of time in this instance and probably impossible to tune.

6 hours ago, cobblers said:

A had a 5 door one of those when it was about 4 years old and I've never hated a car as much. I can't explain why, it was just horrible. Apart from the speedo backlighting, I quite liked that.

I had a 1.6 16V sport and it was great if your trip was less than an hour. After that you'd struggle to walk afterwards.

9 hours ago, jamiechod said:

Jesus.  That's as fit as a butcher's dog.

s-l1600.jpg

The seats might even be virginal under there!

s-l1600.jpg

If it was £2,2 or whatever then I'd probably be tempted.  £3k is a lot of money to sit on the wrong side of the drive thru though.