eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

9 hours ago, strangeangel said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bedford-HA-VAN-White-colour/164041128724

EDIT: the yellow heap of shit next to it is available for sale separately, FFS.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bedford-HA-VAN-Yellow-colour/164041117265

If you squint, it looks like that says 'Mecca' and 'Don't fix' down the sides.  Either way, it needs to go on a pilgrimage to EMR.  

4 hours ago, billy_bunter said:

I shall post that onto the club site. It may get to the new owner

Cheers mate, it could be an opportunity to shine a light on which other AVS reg Vauxhalls are still going. I know that AVS 971T still exists, not sure if it was part of the press fleet though or perhaps a Vauxhall company car.

974270174_AVS917T(Ex-pressfleetcar).thumb.jpg.1de636fac8e20ff0764c87d9a82f6dd7.jpg

44 minutes ago, w00dy said:

I could never decided who these G6/G6Rs were aimed at. It has all the GTi style kit n what not but the same boggo 1.6 or 1.3 as the rest of the range. 

They could at least have put in the 115hp, 1.8 7AFE and matched the power of the old 1.6 4AGE, GTI-16s from 20 years prior but I suppose that might embarrass the Celica with the same engine.

5 minutes ago, Sir Snipes said:

I could never decided who these G6/G6Rs were aimed at. It has all the GTi style kit n what not but the same boggo 1.6 or 1.3 as the rest of the range. 

They could at least have put in the 115hp, 1.8 7AFE and matched the power of the old 1.6 4AGE, GTI-16s from 20 years prior but I suppose that might embarrass the Celica with the same engine.

Oh.

I assumed it would have a spicier engine. The red seatbelts lied to me!

38 minutes ago, Sir Snipes said:

I think they were aimed at the younger driver who wanted something with sporting pretensions but couldn't afford the insurance on a big engine.  Along the same sort of lines as the Saxo Furio / Punto Sporting etc.

1 hour ago, UltraWomble said:

Thanks. That was originally listed with a 'submit offer' thing. I chucked one in, but they said they didn't want offers, only bids.