eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

That black Granada must be one of the few black ones left that didn't have hideous chrome arches and it seems to be running on TRX alloys.

Agreed on looking better for not having chrome arches  etc, I think they're 14"s with slightly too big tyres, maybe 195/60, rather than TRXes.

Just needs the facelift grille and spoiler chucking in a skip  to be perfect. Oh, that and the steering wheel being in the right place, I could live with an R6, 305 van etc as left hookers, but not a Granny!

I've a soft spot for these. Lovely Sunny Coupe

1650 doesn't seem too bad for a bit of retro japenese cool?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-Sunny-ZX-Coupe-1989/312949481228?hash=item48dd3e1f0c:g:ZrQAAOSwyVdeEgVR

s-l1600.jpg

No MOT and was probably lying up for a bit by the looks of it as there's only one MOT on record.  I mean, people are bidding 1100+ for a rotten Ford Onion so maybe the little sunny is worth a look?

1 minute ago, wuvvum said:

I'd imagine that might be a bit underpowered with the little engine and the Quattro gubbins?

It wouldn't be my choice of engine, for this price it doesn't matter too much though. Engine output is similar to the 728i which was alright when I had mine. The weight of the Quattro system is balanced out by the light aluminium body so they are also about the same weight.

2 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

I'm.confused it says 1.3 which I assumed would be 1275 A series, but that doesn't look right to me. 

Screenshot_20200121-224214_eBay.jpg

Wonder if there's money to be made in going round detailing lady parts?  BEST TIME TO START LOTS OF DIRTY MILF, START WORK TODAY.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOBILE-VALETING-BUSINESS-VAN-FULLY-LOADED-BE-YOUR-OWN-BOSS-MONEY-MAKER/223866834542?hash=item341f80ce6e:g:s~4AAOSwuOJeJwN6