eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

11 hours ago, jamiechod said:

Fuck me, he's got some front. I'd rather live in Romania in 1985 than Runcorn in 2020.

16 hours ago, Skizzer said:

1979 Rare Rover SDI 3500 V8 Manual Original Owner Low Miles For Sale
E2EC2727-1D6D-4F47-B5EC-1F33AD831C3C.thumb.jpeg.f1de53a345aa17672f866fd7dfc245f0.jpeg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1190081

This is the only picture.

Picture shown is a Photo of the Car itself

What?  No it isn’t, you idiot.  It’s not a photo at all, it’s someone’s half-arsed airbrush evocation of the remnants dump bin at Athena.

I’m not buying a car based on a GCSE Art project.  Especially not from someone who thinks that’s a photo. Or turmeric. Or what a 1979 SD1 looks like, for that matter.

World is full of morons.

The seller has just updated the ad with another photo of the car.

1E096CC0-7D41-406C-B12A-6038B01D00E8.jpeg

That 'Locked up abroad' programme might as well stop making anymore episodes. There cannot be a worse place to sleep in the entire world than an Iv*co. And I've been to Prestatyn.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Iveco-65C18-Car-Transporter-with-rare-Sleeper-Cab-3-2-tonne-load-capacity/264592511492?hash=item3d9af15204:g:yDwAAOSwe2Jdv~1v

23 hours ago, Fumbler said:

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1189608

image.thumb.png.d6313f330177376a783d507bdceb8475.png
£200 Visa 14 TRS, 49313 miles.

Will be hels at auction in Malvern of all places!

Auction is held two days after I get paid.

I am due a bonus this month for completing my exams.

That Visa is the same year and spec as the one I owned years ago (which I loved).

Probably a good job Malvern is on the other side of the country or I might have ended up doing something silly.

That Wolsley looks ace. What's with the ad though, 'everything works except sidelight bulb'. Is it mega hard to replace one on a Wolsley, in my world I'd think a lot more of a seller if they didn't have to put that, it just makes him look like a lazy wanker.

@wuvvum, Malvern can't be any further than you travelled for a Visa that you're NOT keeping, so on that basis I think you should spend that bonus on a fine appreciating* classic* get that Visa bought. In a worst case there's always going to be a home on here for it.

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Auction is held two days after I get paid.

I am due a bonus this month for completing my exams.

That Visa is the same year and spec as the one I owned years ago (which I loved).

Probably a good job Malvern is on the other side of the country or I might have ended up doing something silly.

Can you bid on the phone like on the telly? 

1 hour ago, spartacus said:

@wuvvum, Malvern can't be any further than you travelled for a Visa that you're NOT keeping, so on that basis I think you should spend that bonus on a fine appreciating* classic* get that Visa bought. In a worst case there's always going to be a home on here for it.

True, but this one isn't road legal, and it's a long way to go with a trailer just on the off chance.

22 minutes ago, Sir Snipes said:

Cor now that is a badass winter beater. 2 litre auto with cruise!

Aye, and possibly working air con for the summer. The temptation to have two blue 90's auto Mazda's is strong ?