eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

43 minutes ago, Stanky said:

I'm now pretty much certain* that during the 1990s Mazda designed and built exactly one of each type of 323. I'm not sure I've ever seen two alike? For example this is a new one on me

s-l1600.png

4 door saloon? I thought they were all hatches and rarely more than 3 door? It must have cost an unbelievable amount in tooling!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1994-Mazda-323-GLX-1-6-MOT-October-2020-FSH-2-owners-323-BG/124013276279?hash=item1cdfc46c77:g:CNMAAOSwv9peBiiY

I'm pretty sure this shape was available with a rear wiper, at least early on - thus joining the likes of the Ford Orion, Subaru Impreza and Peugeot 406 in the (sparse) ranks of saloons with rear wipers.

4 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

I'm pretty sure this shape was available with a rear wiper, at least early on - thus joining the likes of the Ford Orion, Subaru Impreza and Peugeot 406 in the (sparse) ranks of saloons with rear wipers.

I've had a saloon for the last couple of months and I really miss having a rear wiper...

2 hours ago, Alan_Green said:

I think that is cheap for what it is.  Makes you remember how elegantly everyday cars could be styled - as opposed to today's ugly bug ball. Not sure if the was Italian styled - possibly Pininfarina? Just lovely. A sweeter nicer easier age IMHO. And at 10-15 years old these kind of cars were such great banger buys...those were the days...Great visibility and probably nice to drive. Needs a new owner to tuck it up in a warm garage.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 12:28 PM, Skizzer said:

This is making my teeth tingle.

67280EC1-9C8A-4469-9696-6DE5A060064D.thumb.jpeg.93f78239090dd8acff74c1b37ba85828.jpeg71FA1CB1-6118-4EB0-8F97-B2D85FF58BF7.thumb.jpeg.63814ab934a551db3ed320408b946d8c.jpeg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1155683

Sounds like the challenges are mainly cosmetic; nothing nasty in the last MOT and its had some mechanical work.

A Volumex HPE is definitely on my bucket list. 

If you're seriously after one, PM me and I can send you pictures of mine which I'm tempted to sell.

17 hours ago, Alan_Green said:

That particular Montrose is a new one to me. Did you previously know of it?  Two owners from new suggests it's been tucked away I guess.

Much as they're lovely and now stupidly rare, I'm not sure they'll pull three and a half large ones on it.

As an aside, I'm trying to remember which one you own - is it KEO?