eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

That Saxo is weirdly appealing, but the flat tyre and general 'muddy yard next to a housing estate' vibe of the pics don't fill me with confidence, but I suppose that's just what Rochdale is like. I'm struggling to come to terms with how ugly cars have gotten in the last 15 years that a fuggin' Saxo of all things looks like a nice minimalist piece of sensible car design (steering wheel excepted)

July 2020 MoT, 125k miles, bit scabby but £695.

a501605521114bad8b54d402aed0481a.jpg.d7b59d8b8a35cde64958e35b9cc30e5d.jpg

Needs new handbrake shoes and cables, the handbrake doesn't work at present but the car holds no problem when it's in park

Not a problem then.  A quick Google shows replacement cables aren't expensive either, should you keep it beyond the next test.

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201912075141088?radius=1500&postcode=sw97qe&advertising-location=at_cars&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&price-to=1000&sort=price-asc&year-to=2000&page=17

7 minutes ago, w00dy said:

They paid 80k for it in 1995 

And the service history shows but one reveipt for replacement of 2 hatch struts at a cost of 159 quid. Fucking bargain.  

7 hours ago, strangeangel said:

i had a red Raleigh Grifter back when i was a nipper, its one of those things from my childhood i regret getting rid of, along with all the action men.....