eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/fiat-124-sport-1971-/23654590

OGMxNGY3MDg4MGE1Y2ZmNzQ0OTM5NTZmOWJjNjAz

UK reg Fiat 124 sport in Ireland for €2700 (about £2300)

Caveat:

It was previously restored poorly in the uk, poorly meaning paintwork and bodywork not a professional job

MOT history isn't too bad. Lots of worn suspension rubbers, and one or two bits of rot down the years, but overall quite good in my view. 

78249886_1901207030025673_52028504151750

'Russian tula 200cc scooter project, everything there and a box of new parts and manuals. Needs to go as I unfortunately wont get round to doing it now due to moving abroad. Its screaming out for a motorbike or quad engine throwing in it. No papers but easy to get that done via rob skipsey. £500. Collection from biggleswade Bedfordshire'

Ian Irwin, 'Scooters under a grand and scooters wanted' Facebook.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:12 PM, strangeangel said:

I remember seeing these when they were new and thinking that one day they'd be weapons grade shite. And then they all promptly disappeared. I can't remember the last time I even saw one...

image.thumb.png.5578fc8d28ed31315feb3451e54378e6.png

Is there a link to this as I really want to see the small donut next to the left...

Image may contain: car and outdoor

Image may contain: car

Image may contain: people sitting

No photo description available.

‎Chris Beresford 'Retro Caravan Club (UK) Including Vintage & Classic' (Facebook)

'ANYONE FANCY A RETRO TOW CAR?

Launched in 1989 and made until 2000. The Citroen XM was the flagship luxury car of the 90s.

1996 Citroën XM

Petrol 2.0 litre TURBO INJECTION

Exclusive Spec.

Totally RETRO

The interior is really beautiful and generally in excellent condition. It’s rare to get the part cloth/part leather seats, which I preferred as they’re not cold to sit on in winter! The seats are so comfortable.

The exterior paintwork is also in good condition for a car that’s now approaching 25 years.

Mechanically excellent with no complaints in this area, really quite fast being a injection turbo petrol yet still returning 36mpg on a motorway run. It really does go like the proverbial off a shovel.

123,682 miles - I have covered over 2000 miles during my ownership.

MOT until April, advised on tyres and brakes which have been sorted as stated below;

4 new tyres in my ownership
New stainless steel exhaust system
New battery
Full service
New TOWBAR
A few brake pipes replaced

Requires drivers window cable needs reattaching, the motor works. Apparently the plastic clip that attaches the cable is a very common thing to break. Just not had time to fix it.

The previous owner to me had it for over 15 years, he was an old chap who kept it garaged and only took it to classic car shows. 5 owners including myself overall.

This is a very high spec car, even has electric seats, which work! It’s got Air Conditioning which also works really well. It has the original Citroën radio which works (I also have the code for it) and the tape player works, as do all the steering wheel controls.

Reason for sale; I’m about to get my CX back from being repaired and I quite fancy an ESTATE XM.

Reasonably priced at £1850.00
I would drive this car anywhere tomorrow.'

25 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

Image may contain: car

Image may contain: people sitting

No photo description available.

‎Chris Beresford 'Retro Caravan Club (UK) Including Vintage & Classic' (Facebook)

'ANYONE FANCY A RETRO TOW CAR?

Launched in 1989 and made until 2000. The Citroen XM was the flagship luxury car of the 90s.

1996 Citroën XM

Petrol 2.0 litre TURBO INJECTION

Exclusive Spec.

Totally RETRO

The interior is really beautiful and generally in excellent condition. It’s rare to get the part cloth/part leather seats, which I preferred as they’re not cold to sit on in winter! The seats are so comfortable.

The exterior paintwork is also in good condition for a car that’s now approaching 25 years.

Mechanically excellent with no complaints in this area, really quite fast being a injection turbo petrol yet still returning 36mpg on a motorway run. It really does go like the proverbial off a shovel.

123,682 miles - I have covered over 2000 miles during my ownership.

MOT until April, advised on tyres and brakes which have been sorted as stated below;

4 new tyres in my ownership
New stainless steel exhaust system
New battery
Full service
New TOWBAR
A few brake pipes replaced

Requires drivers window cable needs reattaching, the motor works. Apparently the plastic clip that attaches the cable is a very common thing to break. Just not had time to fix it.

The previous owner to me had it for over 15 years, he was an old chap who kept it garaged and only took it to classic car shows. 5 owners including myself overall.

This is a very high spec car, even has electric seats, which work! It’s got Air Conditioning which also works really well. It has the original Citroën radio which works (I also have the code for it) and the tape player works, as do all the steering wheel controls.

Reason for sale; I’m about to get my CX back from being repaired and I quite fancy an ESTATE XM.

Reasonably priced at £1850.00
I would drive this car anywhere tomorrow.'

Chris is a real Citroëniste.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SPARES-OR-REPAIRS-FORD-TRANSIT-80-POPULAR-MK3-2-0/233422436417?hash=item36590fb841:g:5scAAOSw7aBd5mRc

'2.0 litre petrol'

'I have tried to photograph the bad bits'

No need, M8, you've already put us off it.

https://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTc2WDEwMjQ=/z/CecAAOSwaShd4p8S/$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/replacement-parts/yamaha-rd250-air-cooled-gt-kh-era/1359983911

This vendor is ace, posts increasingly pissed off rants on his adverts.

''may swap try me but i wont answer all the dickheads out there who use gumtree because they havnt got any friends'