eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

18 hours ago, The Vicar said:

That is just fantastic.

4 minutes ago, doug said:

w8hb-395747ebe6be70b2339cd3b549be52e8c.jpg

Currently sitting at £410....which is about the right price.

https://auctions.synetiq.co.uk/auction/items/details/1995-ford-motorhome-7500cc-bike/8145

Oh, aren't modern scrap yards boring. No standing on the bonnet of one car whilst trying to remove bits from the one in front and above. Bloody health & safety.

As for the motorhome. Just love to buy that and stick "Vote Green Party" on the side. 7 1/2 litre US petrol should doooo wonders for global warming.

Rust on the rear inner arches, going through onto where it joins the boot floor. I think also inner wings rust towards the front. The rear brake linings can come adrift too but that'll be obvious! Rear axle beam bushes, both rear wheels should be parallel when viewed from the rear.

Great cars. Good luck.

ETA. The MOT history suggests it's had welding in the usual areas, so check it's up to standard. Most things on these are easy to fix, it's the rear beam bushes that finish them off I think.

12 hours ago, jmsguzzi said:

Going to view this tomorrow, anyone know of anything to look out for on these?

This is an early mk.1, so look for the bonnet release on the passenger side, the tiny tiny door handles,and when the tailgate's open, having the heated rear window wires exit the frame of the tailgate in the top third of the frame.  (Can you tell I've had a good look around @KruJoe's early diesel recently??!)

look for rot in the front outriggers and chassis members. Then there's the rot in the rear floor:-

https://autoshite.com/uploads/monthly_04_2015/post-3066-0-25002000-1428760944.jpg20150411_132225.jpg

Which begat:

20150411_160044.jpg

And was fixed by this:

post-3066-0-76321000-1428858188_thumb.jpg

Do not fash yirsel about the rear axle, I have a good 3-stud one here.