eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, egg said:

1 hour ago, Snipes said:

Cor I thought all the nice n13s had gone ten years ago. 

I thought Exchange & Mart had gone ten years ago...

Skoda 105S, which in this photo looks exactly like the ones that were everywhere when I was in the Czech Republic in the mid-'90s.

s-l400.jpg

It doesn't look like this now though as it's been stripped and then left.  Also 750 quid seems a bit steep to me for a resto project, but then I'm seemingly pretty out of touch with "classic" car values these days.

32 minutes ago, NigeT said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bond-875-mark-two-1970-Last-saloon-car-produced-by-factory-For-restoration/123984366478?hash=item1cde0b4b8e:g:jCoAAOSw-dldwDhI

I was unaware Bond had made a facelifted Mk2 version of the 875. I would love to see the legendary Mr Hubnut work his magic on this one. 

bond.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard to convince him to given it looks like a 3 wheeled citroen ami from the front!

(its been doing the rounds for a long while now, was shared here a few months ago :)

3 hours ago, The Vicar said:

I'm pretty sure this seller has featured on these pages before - he appears to be a bit of a twit.

Nice looking car though.  Who was it who was after one of these - was it @bramz7?

2 hours ago, NigeT said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bond-875-mark-two-1970-Last-saloon-car-produced-by-factory-For-restoration/123984366478?hash=item1cde0b4b8e:g:jCoAAOSw-dldwDhI

I was unaware Bond had made a facelifted Mk2 version of the 875. I would love to see the legendary Mr Hubnut work his magic on this one. 

bond.jpg

on a more serious note, what are coventry climax/hillman imp engines like for spares? since rootes/hillmans are bad for spare parts i'm guessing that there isn't much about for an imp, much less for a bond?