eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 hours ago, The Vicar said:

Ha,ha. There was a company that imported the Indian (well it said TATA on the front) built versions, chucked the engine away and fitted an electric motor.

They gave "us" (I was then working for a multinational company that may* have been called TATA) one to try.

Fortunately I was on holiday when the internal PR machine interviewed those who drove it.

My sidekicks comments of fucking death trap, slows down when you put the radio on etc was turned into "these are the way forward".

3 hours ago, egg said:

Try harder m8.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/2785136634840392/

74836793_821384851630914_224499840655451

Landscape pictures would help for a start. These MK3's are going to be the hot thing on AS in 2020.

I like that, but not as much as late mk2s. A few mot fails, nothing of any real consequence, though I've never seen this before; 

*Steering lock inadvertently engaging keeps turning to the left and not engaging

Fom a couple of years ago so presumably fixed.

No pictures £1500

1993 Peugeot 605 2.1 Turbo diesel manual MK1 RHD For Sale

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1180411

In good condition for the age. Drives well.
Clean inside outside. (Pet/smoke free).
Recently serviced, cambelt done at 80k 5 years ago.
Garaged for last 5 years.
Original 2 keys.
Original Peugeot tow bar.
Original roof racks (never fited)
15" after-market alloy wheel.

Sunroof non functional, motor works.
Driver side lock with issues.

2 hours ago, egg said:

1 hour ago, Snipes said:

Cor I thought all the nice n13s had gone ten years ago. 

I thought Exchange & Mart had gone ten years ago...

Skoda 105S, which in this photo looks exactly like the ones that were everywhere when I was in the Czech Republic in the mid-'90s.

s-l400.jpg

It doesn't look like this now though as it's been stripped and then left.  Also 750 quid seems a bit steep to me for a resto project, but then I'm seemingly pretty out of touch with "classic" car values these days.

32 minutes ago, NigeT said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bond-875-mark-two-1970-Last-saloon-car-produced-by-factory-For-restoration/123984366478?hash=item1cde0b4b8e:g:jCoAAOSw-dldwDhI

I was unaware Bond had made a facelifted Mk2 version of the 875. I would love to see the legendary Mr Hubnut work his magic on this one. 

bond.jpg

Shouldn't be too hard to convince him to given it looks like a 3 wheeled citroen ami from the front!

(its been doing the rounds for a long while now, was shared here a few months ago :)