eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, barefoot said:

I was curious to see more of this horrible looking mini and followed the link back to the car warehouse. https://www.thecarwarehouse.co.uk

Look at the number of South African VW Fleetlines that they're selling as 'original' split screen vans!

Blurb:

"Times have changed so much since I very started out in the motor trade, we sold vehicles via the press 20 years ago, then we sold vehicles over the telephone via a description and maybe one photo, Now its the Internet, most of our customers order, buy, pay for there cars and have them delivered before they actually see the car physical." Really...? Sounds a bit high anxiety all round. Ok with a new car - but anything old I would think not that.

Their...not THERE.

15 hours ago, Retr0naut said:

This was the one I top bid to £535 and the seller would not sell it to me saying the carbs were worth more than that and cancelled the sale. Next it was resold top bid £579.

Now £995 starting!

4 hours ago, Six-cylinder said:

This was the one I top bid to £535 and the seller would not sell it to me saying the carbs were worth more than that and cancelled the sale. Next it was resold top bid £579.

Now £995 starting!

Hope you dobbed him in as a non-performing seller. eBay could do with a few less clowns like him.