eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

4 minutes ago, spike60 said:

Fuck me, that is probably the quickest way to end up in a coffin you can imagine. Christ knows whether plod would have enough books in his car ( after picking you out of a wall / tree / passing bus) to throw at you.

Only the lack of 8 grand stops me wanting it !!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, egg said:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1346279972220321/

This has been driving around all summer without any plates. Not sure how. Now for sale...Steph from idriveaclassic has driven it..

73150685_2724602567586701_74403888414934

72938879_2724602057586752_86496425659240

It's a Sans Permis car which means it can be driven in France and other European countries without a licence, tax, MOT or Insurance 

while I doubt this is true

I do wonder how do the laws for Sans permis cars work in france or other countries exactly, now everything has been harmonized within the EU etc...

(esp if your french and drive your sans permis car to another EU country or such)

18 minutes ago, LightBulbFun said:

while I doubt this is true

I kind of doubt it's true. They've done the NOVA at least, so as long as it has a registration document from the country of origin should be easy* to register with the efficient* DVLA microcar section  ?

10 hours ago, The Vicar said:

Use to see one in Margate which hardly moved, just enough to keep wardens guessing I suppose. Disappeared about a year ago. It did look impressively shit, and it was a while before I realised it was a Traffic underneath all the plastic. 

Alfa 75 V6, crap details, one pic so asked the bloke how much he was after --- £7k!!!! and pointed me to a car and classic advert..

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/491692995002398/

Hi, may know someone who is interested, how much are you looking for? Am I right in thinking the reg is F117EKR? Does it run ok?

That’s correct, yes it runs well, I took it round scotland this year ,1700 miles, didn’t skip a beat. See the full advert here
https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C11667733198f299bf9cdec7a175959e05470bcd.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Floatylight said:

Alfa 75 V6, crap details, one pic so asked the bloke how much he was after --- £7k!!!! and pointed me to a car and classic advert......

For rather less than that, you could have this instead

12038769.jpg

.....but you will have to travel to North County Dublin to collect it......