eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Possibly the first ever 1.6HDi that's fucked at the back and not under the bonnet.

Citroen-C3-Picasso-Exclusive-1-6-diesel-MPVCitroen-C3-Picasso-Exclusive-1-6-diesel-MPV

ashdi.png.ec6dce2544b870567940790a171a215d.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-C3-Picasso-Exclusive-1-6-diesel-MPV/274034115028?hash=item3fcdb4c1d4:g:WX8AAOSwwFldk0uv

2 minutes ago, strangeangel said:

The brothers Cleland have one of those... (predictably) it's a bit broken though.

Never heard of them 'til that listing popped up. Are they some sort of budget Piaggio Ape or something?

I anyone advertises a Transit as badly photographed and key word spammed again, I'll be astounded.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-TRANSIT-AMBULANCE-SPARES-OR-REPAIRS-1980-90s-DEL-BOY-GOLD-CHAIN-HEIST/333347232906?hash=item4d9d0b1c8a:g:QvgAAOSwgrBdk6CG

'Van most likely to represent my underpants 2019'

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-Transporter/333346846837?hash=item4d9d053875:g:TTkAAOSw9EldkxLc

'It was in good working order when parked up' 

So was my fucking love life, M8. 

13 hours ago, BoggyMires said:

I'm not really a fan of wanton destruction, but with this particular abortion I think parking it on a level crossing, setting it alight and then lying back on the embankment with a jug of Old Rosie to watch the impending collision and resultant fireball isn't too extreme an idea. 

What a hideous carbuncle of abject misery and despair. 

9 hours ago, BoggyMires said:

Is it wrong to like this. Wouldn't invest my own money in it, but it's like a Nissan Figaro, but looking to the future rather than the past. Completely impractical compared to the yaris, like the Figaro is compared to a micra. 

One day the price will seem like a bargain 

8 minutes ago, MrSchwifty said:

I'm not really a fan of wanton destruction, but with this particular abortion I think parking it on a level crossing, setting it alight and then lying back on the embankment with a jug of Old Rosie to watch the impending collision and resultant fireball isn't too extreme an idea. 

What a hideous carbuncle of abject misery and despair. 

that moggie thing ^ scrolled down to this bit

Capture.thumb.JPG.3eb02d075a220180259390a468d71c8f.JPG

looks like you chaps have been busy on ebay :D

1 hour ago, Schaefft said:

This prompted much discussion in the office when this was posted a few weeks ago. It looks stunning but we concluded (rightly or wrongly?) that there might be something suspect with it if it wasn't registered when originally imported - and that it could be pricey.