eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:43 AM, JimH said:

Apparently Monteverdi was too busy to engineer the running gear for the Hai so sub-contracted it out as a project for the third year Craft and Design kids.

hai-chassis.jpg

Who the hell built that then were so proud of it they released it as a press photo?

I remember reading that the Hai was supposed to be a bit of a handful to drive hard.  Having seen that photo I can quite believe it.

1 hour ago, DVee8 said:

Maybe it is because he thinks he is famous.... failed TV talent show! 

I looked at his Facebook page and apparently he owns 86 cars in a secret location in Ovlovland.... Does he overprice  everything 

Vulgalour trys the "Private Ambulance" trade?

image.jpeg.f208fb7c904b2b712164ca2352a0ce17.jpeg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-Leyland-Austin-Princess-1800-Auto-Hearse-Classic-Banger-retro-basic/113871151519?hash=item1a833fe19f:g:6DsAAOSw4mxdaSAe

OK, I know this one is a bit grim in several different ways, but these are just about the best looking hearses ever.

2 hours ago, Asimo said:

Vulgalour trys the "Private Ambulance" trade?

image.jpeg.f208fb7c904b2b712164ca2352a0ce17.jpeg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-Leyland-Austin-Princess-1800-Auto-Hearse-Classic-Banger-retro-basic/113871151519?hash=item1a833fe19f:g:6DsAAOSw4mxdaSAe

OK, I know this one is a bit grim in several different ways, but these are just about the best looking hearses ever.

Omg ! I could rock that coz I love shonky shite. 3.5 hour trip, one way to take a look ? Shite ! 

Apart from Vulgs lovely but, erm, somewhat trying one, are they really shit or worthwhile shite ?

Logistics could cost a bit. Ball locks ! I have the dosh. More ball locks ! Might have a word with Vulg.

3 hours ago, puddlethumper said:

Omg ! I could rock that coz I love shonky shite. 3.5 hour trip, one way to take a look ? Shite ! 

Apart from Vulgs lovely but, erm, somewhat trying one, are they really shit or worthwhile shite ?

Logistics could cost a bit. Ball locks ! I have the dosh. More ball locks ! Might have a word with Vulg.

Generally people pay around 600-800 quid for a standard non running  wedge full of holes . I have six cars and a caravan on the drive otherwise I would be probably already be in possession of this beast. 

Here is mine....

WP_20190602_002.jpg

3 hours ago, puddlethumper said:

My brother lives nearby but he knows feck all about feck all ?