eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Ok it’s on a local Facebook group with the usual “offers” spiel, but hey, who can’t resist a mk1 Panda? Happy to make enquiries/help with storage and shipping if anybody’s seriously interested in this. 

442327A8-09CA-45EE-A02F-3D2D4199C5FE.thumb.jpeg.bc1e5766ce55c65bd69e6136b9a026ab.jpeg

01C84A5D-5E8C-4DAC-B734-BC7E46DAD123.thumb.png.cd89ae86ef68d4880b3dab6ae4900b36.png

If you want a really rare beast that combines good looks, practicality and an amazing soundtrack (while being able row your own gears), this is a very rare chance to buy a manual 540i Touring (biggest V8 available in the Touring). This is one of the rarest models you could get here in the UK (and pretty much anywhere else in the world where a manual 540i Touring was offered). Its obviously rough around the edges but the E39 community is very well connected so bringing this back on the road should be easy.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/123839588341?ul_noapp=true

I think a friend of mine still has one of those fast back Audis. He has owned it for many years. It is normally in storage, he did have it back in the road about four or five years ago, last time we spoke about it he was getting the dashboard refurbished, but that was a couple of years ago. I've always thought of them as a more practical Aston Martin DBS.

7 hours ago, meggersdog said:

OOOffffff

s-l1600.jpg

This example has been off the market and tucked away since 1988.

probably when those stripes were fitted

s-l1600.jpg

OOOOfffffff all the same

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1974-Audi-Coupe-100-S-AUTO-Project-retro-NO-RESERVE/312702299072?hash=item48ce826bc0:g:K2MAAOSwTQFdLi6Z

Car is in Hanwell, just along the way from my office. Could go and see it during a lunch break.....

17 minutes ago, Jerzy Woking said:

I'm trying to figure out what's going on in that engine bay.

s-l1600.jpg

More specifically, is that some sort of contraption to make steam come out the chimney?

3 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

One way of keeping it secure, I suppose..park it on the office roof and chain it to your aerial.