eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Looks like someone started to write wanker on the side and changed their mind half way through.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

And to top it all off

Recently however whilst loaned to a friend he holed the sump on a rough road and the engine slowly ran dry of oil. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Volkswagen-Passat-Sport-1-9tdi-Pd130-RAT-Look-DUB-Spares-Repair-AVF-6sp/123836554951?hash=item1cd53bdec7:g:HMsAAOSw9M9dI7gX

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

"try and find another for sale" the seller says..... Look about an inch further down his advert and there's a much better one. 

I would copy and paste it but my phone is fking about with copying and pasting and sharing.... 

A greyish Corolla 4x4 estate in Crowborough, mot, history and a complete sunroof ??

No leather interior. Quite rare on a 528i as if you'd gone to the expensive of getting the 2.8 climate control and autobox you'd normally get the leather.

I prefer the cloth on the SE models the leather gets a bit saggy looking.

Doh! Too much sun cooked my braincell.

I should of known it was leather as I've had to peel myself of the Peugeot leather earlier in shorts, leaving some of my skin in there, leather not good in this weather, prefer alcantara until you spill something on it. 

Keep up the good spotting 

6 hours ago, cort16 said:

Looks like someone started to write wanker on the side and changed their mind half way through.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2001-Volkswagen-Passat-Sport-1-9tdi-Pd130-RAT-Look-DUB-Spares-Repair-AVF-6sp/123836554951?hash=item1cd53bdec7:g:HMsAAOSw9M9dI7gX

Probably because it was already blatantly obvious.