eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 6/24/2019 at 10:59 AM, shedenvy said:

Not very shite, but pretty shit.  Reserve not met at £250 (with best offer).  Would make a slow but fun track car.  Might be able to claw back some pennies removing the leather TT seats and installing a single lightweight seat.  Also personally the first thing i'd do is remove the gash steering wheel and gauges.  Seems a dodgy buy (no reg. to check, non running due to seller diagnosed fault with alternator,  disclosed Cat C or D who knows), but still, these are still new in my eyes!

Roadster.thumb.jpg.6795aed80eac27ce5c3c7d13842e4bae.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Smart-Roadster-UNFINISHED-PROJECT/264373380627

Somebody please buy it, i've already googled "Dimensions of smart roadster", "Dimensions of Transit load bay", "Camouflage paint"  Last one for the wife see.

For anyone who was interested in this, the reg. is apparently KW54KWL (comes up as a RAV4) and the seller's reserve is £650.  Considering I have three kids who need ferrying about regularly,  that's about £650 over my budget.  Not sure what to make of the reg.  The vehicle it belongs to is taxed, mot'd and insured.  Is this a poor clone to keep it on the road or a genuine sellers mistake?  Anyway for those who like to live life on the edge, it finishes at 12pm today.

Reg is actually KM54KWL.  looks clean but can't find out any information on the Cat C/D.  Ah well.  Looks like nobody gives a shizzle anyway.