eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 minutes ago, OliD-E said:

I have and i am not sure what to do

im guessing  whatever you where working out with him before it went up on ebay fell through sadly?

if you dont mind me asking do you know how much did he want for it/is hoping to get for it?

(if your not bidding, I wonder who the current bidders are then!)

im guessing  whatever you where working out with him before it went up on ebay fell through sadly?
if you dont mind me asking do you know how much did he want for it/is hoping to get for it?
(if your not bidding, I wonder who the current bidders are then!)

I’m not sure what happened with that as far as i knew that was still the plan but obviously not he didn’t say how much

3 hours ago, DVee8 said:

That going to need more than just a rear quarter. Front wings look a bit frilly as well....

*does some mental arithmetic on cost of new panels - only available via BMW/Mobile Tradition*

It's fucked.

2 hours ago, OliD-E said:

I’m not sure what happened with that as far as i knew that was still the plan but obviously not he didn’t say how much

well thats a bit naff! :( 

regardless of what it is, id not be happy if I was working on buying something from someone only to see him stick it up on ebay with no prior notice

5 hours ago, Vantman said:

7am? Estate started in April 1975. I went to look at one years ago for an older (and very much larger) friend. It seemed OK, so he bought it and used it for a few years till it started falling apart.

Many of you won’t like this, probably because you possess taste and have a keen eye for style.

9D7ACFA3-BFC6-4E5C-94F2-AC75CE14700C.thumb.png.ce4ca320969aeb74ef57c955f928b68f.png

Not only do I lack those things so consequently think looks rather fetching but I was only bemoaning to the wife the other day about the apparent passing of the welded chain steering wheel. 

A9BFE379-0545-4971-880B-29E986189E83.thumb.png.5e606f590621af984db743a676267082.png

Splendid. It’s a good job I don’t have any money.

These are starting to get thin on the ground, OM606 veg friendly engine that can take lots of boost.
I'm trying to resist as I have specific car buying guidelines for the foreseeable, and it doesn't include a matt green w210 …. although a veg friendly massive estate car is always useful.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-E300-TD-DIESEL-estate-OM606-engine-1-F-OWNER-NO-RESERVE/264345784262