eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

2 hours ago, MarvinsMom said:

MGR went under in June 2005, though it did take time to clear all the unsold stock.

i'd love this, but isn't this proper arse raping  levels of car tax cos its registered after 2005?

Im sure the sound of the petrol being sucked out of the tank in gallons per mile, would far outweigh the sound of your whimpering as you pay a whole years tax on.line.

7 hours ago, cort16 said:

I recon other than the obvious these wouldn’t be too awful to run as all the oily bits are late 90s mustang and crown vic

Iirc rear suspension /chassis was unique and things like bushes were "a bit tricky" to source. 

Which is more fun between the sooty tipper or skip wagon? I think the tipper. 

That mini skip wagon is exactly the sort of thing my boss would be sending to us on site. Everything has to be the smallest and cheapest he can find. Have to wonder what the payload is for those tiny things? Must be next to useless?

1225670917_MarinaCoupe.thumb.jpg.598145a2e0998b5ef30ba3d5812df7d4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Austin-Marina-GT/163715716735?hash=item261e37967f:g:VLAAAOSwogpc8rpC

Look what appeared in my FB feed today.  I'm drooling! 

$700?  I could do that on my credit card.  Shipping?  It's handy for an east coast port so should be relatively cheap.  Non-runner?  It's a 1.8 Marina, lol, no problem.

Oh dear, what to do!

14 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

1225670917_MarinaCoupe.thumb.jpg.598145a2e0998b5ef30ba3d5812df7d4.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1974-Austin-Marina-GT/163715716735?hash=item261e37967f:g:VLAAAOSwogpc8rpC

Look what appeared in my FB feed today.  I'm drooling! 

$700?  I could do that on my credit card.  Shipping?  It's handy for an east coast port so should be relatively cheap.  Non-runner?  It's a 1.8 Marina, lol, no problem.

Oh dear, what to do!

you tag @1970mgb of course :mrgreen:

(he already has a part from one in his living room IIRC LOL)

14 hours ago, morrisoxide said:

Weapon of choice for delivering pillows, or polystyrene blocks, or maybe pre-inflated airbeds at a push. Imagine taking a corner at more than 2mph with pretty much anything in the back!

22 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

This looks bloody horrible

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-xj6-x300/333222332938?hash=item4d95994a0a:g:rBEAAOSwTO9c9sOj&frcectupt=true

£700's worth of wheel arch repairs then covered with those gopping trims.

This was in the car mart at Tatton Park last weekend. Absolute shite. Overspray on the door rubbers, a painted radio aerial, badly sprayed wing mirrors. Fit only for the most low-rest weddings and prom nights.