eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Someone in the DVLA had a sense of humor

A plate worth 10s of thousands
Sent out to replace I guess one worth a few thousand

Troll level high

The original number has been transferred off (1984 or thereabouts) and 1 AN is the new number for the vehicle .
New numbers  (for transfers) are all non transferable you only get one chance to make money on one car . I bet the guy at DVLA who allocated the new number 1AN to the vehicle was having a right giggle
Once the vehicle is scrapped which it will be one day the number goes back into DVLA pot for the same guy to have another good laugh. Either that or there is a marker on it so it will get auctioned off in one of the DVLA fundraisers.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Kringle said:

Do you code them in Cav? On my Samsung tablet it looks fine, but on mobile it's squiffy.

No, just copy and paste as have always done.

If you copy and paste the image in it doesn’t work properly you need to right click on the image and  copy url then paste the image url in into the form . The forum software then grabs the Image and formats it. 

18 minutes ago, cort16 said:

If you copy and paste the image in it doesn’t work properly you need to right click on the image and  copy url then paste the image url in into the form . The forum software then grabs the Image and formats it. 

interesting, how are my images?

because ill always either copy and paste to autoshite, or download and re upload to Autoshite

so incase the original place the image came from goes down, it does not ruin the post/thread :)

heres a test image that I have simply right click copied then right click pasted

image.thumb.png.3042bec494db881e402fe3011df83ae1.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1964-Morris-Mini-mk-1-850-cc/113769824061?hash=item1a7d35bf3d:g:4pUAAOSwFpNc8~N8

i like this as it stands currently.

s-l1600.jpg

true is floor is fooked, like a fred flintstone type car fooked.

s-l1600.jpg

but the rest of the car looks pretty fab. this though is one which someone will restore to better than new, cos mark one mioni's are stupid money now.

7 minutes ago, MarvinsMom said:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1964-Morris-Mini-mk-1-850-cc/113769824061?hash=item1a7d35bf3d:g:4pUAAOSwFpNc8~N8

i like this as it stands currently.

s-l1600.jpg

true is floor is fooked, like a fred flintstone type car fooked.

s-l1600.jpg

but the rest of the car looks pretty fab. this though is one which someone will restore to better than new, cos mark one mioni's are stupid money now.

Is that food in the boot?

This looks bloody horrible

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-xj6-x300/333222332938?hash=item4d95994a0a:g:rBEAAOSwTO9c9sOj&frcectupt=true

£700's worth of wheel arch repairs then covered with those gopping trims.

49 minutes ago, MarvinsMom said:

MGR went under in June 2005, though it did take time to clear all the unsold stock.

i'd love this, but isn't this proper arse raping  levels of car tax cos its registered after 2005?

Yes, £570 per year.  And it's not been MOTd since 2012.

33 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

This looks bloody horrible

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Jaguar-xj6-x300/333222332938?hash=item4d95994a0a:g:rBEAAOSwTO9c9sOj&frcectupt=true

£700's worth of wheel arch repairs then covered with those gopping trims.

Did you spot this tho' Billy ?

Our other 2 cars will be for sale on separate auctions
1991 vauxhall Carlton limousine.
1993 Renault 19 carmen convertible.