eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 5/31/2019 at 9:15 PM, catsinthewelder said:

All the potential buyers are on here so if we bid together it'll hopefully go for pennies.

Yeah, I doubt it is even going to go for the £300 starting price TBH. Probably best to wait it out, and if it doesn't sell make a cheeky 'take it off your hands' offer (even if he thinks he's got a desirable retro classic)

13 minutes ago, cort16 said:

When I see these pallet converted mobile homes I just think mobile bonfire. Surely that wood, would go up like a rocket if they had a fire?

Almost certainly, but is it any worse than the stuff in a conventional motorhome or caravan? Our Autocruise is full of MDF etc. which would burn well I imagine.

27 minutes ago, clayts450 said:

@Broadsword

XJ8 for 395 in Cov, no ticket since 2017 but low mileage, and clean history

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/jaguar/far-too-good-to-scrap/1342089944

There is one parked up at a nice house a few mins from where I live just like that one, low mileage and the same colour too (that colour is poor on an XJ). It seems to always get an MOT but never moves. One day soon I’ll leave a note I think. The 3.2 V8 is one I haven’t tried and obviously where there is another Jag to try, I must have a go! Gearboxes on x308s are very prone to failure annoyingly so tread careful with these.

26 minutes ago, clayts450 said:

Recently recommissioned 114SLi with full ticket and none too shabby history, 450 in Thurnscoe

$_86.PNG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/rover/rover-metro-/1342084659

You'd have to live in my neck of the wood (not far from Thurnscoe) to understand the irony of a picture of a car with the driver's door open and nobody in it in Thurnscoe........