eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

12 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Not point even attempting to speculate how this is going to be inside

s-l1600.jpg

Brilliant refurbishment that is - ruin the interior, stick a fucking window box to it (how long before that falls off  & ends up stuck through someone's grille?) and paint it - badly - in grey primer.  But, oh no, we didn't touch the fridge, the oven, the hob or the water pump. And, call me hopelessly fucking optimistic, but I would also expect a refurbished caravan to have working fucking corner steadies at the very least. Rest assured, the new owner will be the centre of attention on that Caravan Club site, propping up this badly Cath Kidston-ed POS on a selection of axle stands.

If I was any sort of all-powerful deity at all, I would reserve a special place in hell for the sort of walrus felchers who casually vandalise nice old caravans like this one ?

On 5/31/2019 at 9:15 PM, catsinthewelder said:

All the potential buyers are on here so if we bid together it'll hopefully go for pennies.

Yeah, I doubt it is even going to go for the £300 starting price TBH. Probably best to wait it out, and if it doesn't sell make a cheeky 'take it off your hands' offer (even if he thinks he's got a desirable retro classic)

13 minutes ago, cort16 said:

When I see these pallet converted mobile homes I just think mobile bonfire. Surely that wood, would go up like a rocket if they had a fire?

Almost certainly, but is it any worse than the stuff in a conventional motorhome or caravan? Our Autocruise is full of MDF etc. which would burn well I imagine.