eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 21 May 2019 at 1:06 PM, ProgRocker said:

Back in 1997 I was tempted by a D reg VW Jetta 1.3 on a used car forecourt for £1795. 0-60 in 17 seconds. A second slower than the Golf 1.3 C....

I passed my driving test in the family 1981 Jetta C. All 1272cc/55hp of it. Even that was a bit quicker (15 secs to 60) than its descendants.

Have we had this incredibly hideous pile of mind bending drug overload yet?

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vw-t25-campervan-custom-paint/153494815092?hash=item23bd010174:g:6DQAAOSwJfFc4S0s

(Try not to look at the interior)

On 21 May 2019 at 12:59 PM, JeeExEll said:

Not the sort of thing I'm usually interested in because of high price, but I really like this faded 1971 E-type coupe. Been in long term dry storage (UK car), last taxed March 1977, reg number VEE 12J. 

Looks to be solid as a rock. Recommission mechanically and drive it just as it is.....

...and then attend all the Jag E-type events and meetings with it. Could make some people really unhappy.

Good evening, as Autoshite's self-appointed TOP EXECUTIVE I'm posting some recommended picks for other budding EXECUTIVES.

s-l1600.jpg

We're off to a great start with this EXECUTIVE CABRIOLET so everyone can appreciate your handsome winner's face.  It's not very cheap but the bonnet has a teflon-treated edge for cutting through the air as easily and effectively as you cut through bullshit in meetings ("I need some paperclips TODAY GODDAMMIT, get someone on a plane if necessary!")

Look at this fucking tart. Slightly rough and ready, but, Fwwwwoaaarrrr :-)OIdM4NO.jpg

"Hiya, wanna buy me a drink???".

f1BXML4.jpg

"Wanna come back to my place??? Lets go".

8ueG0Rr.jpg

"Door's wide open for you. Wanna come inside??".

5M2BoQB.jpg

"Do you like my nice plump rear?".

jqlRAgr.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1983-LANCIA-DELTA-1-5-LX-Genuine-Barn-Find/223528558605?hash=item340b57200d:g:GdwAAOSwtzdcng0Y&redirect=mobile

Good evening, FP is here once again to help you find a car fitting your HUGE EXECUTIVE STATUS.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Normally, I assume anyone who arrives in an Audi A4 is here to fix the photocopier, so I'll loudly remind you to CHECK THE FUCKING STAPLE CARTRIDGE THIS TIME.  However, the colour and the fact this is a CVT would mark you out as something different - perhaps some sort of marketing person who might have some coke to share with me.  £1445 with free fucked roof.