eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

5 hours ago, dean36014 said:

I'm hoping to sneak a cheeky bid on that, fingers crossed

It's pretty cheap at the asking price... just buy it!

1 hour ago, Cavcraft said:

Why put a bid on that 205 when you can buy outright or numbers for uncle Chaseracer's?

Chaseracer's is tempting, and I'd rather buy off here, but personally I fancy a 5 door petrol one at the moment.... That eBay one is cheap, it's also cheaper to tax etc... Depends what you want I suppose. 

23 hours ago, bramz7 said:

Indeed it was a 1.9 D. Scrapped by the monkey I sold it to.

I have to say, that Tempra is insanely tempting. I might bid. I might not. I probably will.

Did you get it?  I hope someone on here did.  I was seriously tempted myself but the fleet is over capacity again at the moment and I'm trying to be sensible.

I used to own this car a couple years back. It has suffered pretty bad on the paintwork front but has long ticket and is a decent motor. Seems the owner will take £450 which is a third of what I sold it for. Would buy it back if I had enough spare.
Bargain. Particularly at that reasonable mileage.
0799120F-B40D-4935-BD9B-D51E997B5617.thumb.png.15f5e1f779cdb121bdf145ce7c5a6725.png

Very tempting just have 6 vehicles atm. Damn that’s cheap

4 hours ago, smellypoo said:

Just saw this, for the vauxhall lickers..

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Omega-3-2-V6-Elite-Estate/323801478134?hash=item4b641273f6:g:R7sAAOSwRYNc0xN7

Looks great, don't know if it's 'too modern' or too pricey for this thread...

At the current price with almost 200k on the clock, it's right on the money.  At the Buy it now price, it would need to have half the miles.  That's not to say high miles is bad. You usually find if they get to that mileage then money will have been spent on issues that are normal for them.  Rocker gaskets etc. 

4 hours ago, Mr_Bo11ox said:

Being sold by my mechanic friend, who's also been doing work on the Buick.  He had plans to fix it up but his landlords are telling him to free up some space, so it has to go.  Alan is a great bloke.

I bought it for spares from a friend who forgot about the leaky radiator.

Ha, that twat is me!  I'm still impressed the old girl kept it together before blowing her head.  I took it to flippin' Normandy with a leaky rad so was chancing it.  My logic was the Cavalier ran fine with a leaking radiator, but these Honda engines seem more fussy about such things.  Live and learn.

Theyre a really nice old thing those 623's, i've been tempted a few time to treat myself to another one for no particular reason. If it was not so distant I might be half tempted to have it back. It always needed a set of fresh rubber that I was never flush enough to buy for it.. Saying that, I've sold the new rad now havent I. Ah well.