eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I drive past the guy with the red MG6 every morning. he's on the road between Uttoxeter and Stafford and he always has a yard full of BL/Rover rubbish. He;s got a Rover 213 and MG montego at the moment, plus 2 x MG6's and an MG3 and half a dozen others, he can't get enough of the firm

It’s George Mackmurdie, well known in BLARG circles for being a serial fraudster, banned company director, all round cunt and generally not somebody to do business with. Google the name. Sheefag’s best mate, of course.

What a lovely old thing. Obviously lots of rust and hidden wob, put in during the 1970s and 80s and 90s but spend some time with a welder and get a decent repeat and that's a £10k car.

I'm out because my last mini broke my rose tinted specs and my heart.

That Bagheera  looks baggy. Look at the headlamps...foreign plates too - French I think which are not the latest type so maybe without a CT, though it does have the green CT chit in the corner of the windscreen but possibly not up to date...probably shouldn't even be parked on the road let alone on a yellow line. Apart from that everything's fine.

Bargain Alert! OK so it's had a little tap up the arse but it doesn't look too bad. Cheap Summer fun for someone.

11283609.jpg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1093253

If that was anywhere up north, or down in the south west I'd be the owner of another TF by now. That is an absolute bargin, I know a man breaking a similar colour one, but the parts alone would see a decent profit.

There once was a man from Devizes,

whose roll cage was of different sizes

the invisible* joints by the half-arsed viewpoints

are not included, as he advertises

s-l1600.jpg

There once was a man from Devizes

Whose wiring was spaghetti with splices

How low can you go, there's a job at Iveco

taking quality control sacrifices

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leyland-Atlantean-Open-Top-Bus-Runs-Drives-Well-PLG/113697490423?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

There once was a man from Devizes,

whose roll cage was of different sizes

the invisible* joints by the half-arsed viewpoints

are not included, as he advertises

s-l1600.jpg

There once was a man from Devizes

Whose wiring was spaghetti with splices

How low can you go, there's a job at Iveco

taking quality control sacrifices

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Leyland-Atlantean-Open-Top-Bus-Runs-Drives-Well-PLG/113697490423?_trksid=p2485497.m4902.l9144

I don't want to mention politics here given the previous fall outs, but the reason that Park Royal Atlantean (ex Plymouth) is Purple is because it was used as a battle bus for UKIP...... sorry, don't ban me.