eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

At the current price I'd bid another £49.01 but i don't think I could cope with the stigma.

I drive past the guy with the red MG6 every morning. he's on the road between Uttoxeter and Stafford and he always has a yard full of BL/Rover rubbish. He;s got a Rover 213 and MG montego at the moment, plus 2 x MG6's and an MG3 and half a dozen others, he can't get enough of the firm

Here's a car I'd never heard of ..but really like the look of . .

ebay366879.jpg

^ I've always liked the Bond Bug (a friend of the family worked for Ogle at the time) ..and also the Reliant Kitten and Fox, so having seen MorrisItalSLX's previous post ..of a part dismantled one, I was just thinking to myself  "that would make a great fun, great looking four wheeler".  Being idle and not wanting to get on with work I did an inteoggle search and happened upon the above.  I hadn't heard of Websters four wheel derivative, of which some 22 were made, so my aspiration was not so original after all.

This one, reportedly with just 18 miles on the clock !   More < here >  

"If I were a rich man, yah de . . . . . . . "

NB.  advert dated Sept 2017,  so some of y'all might have seen this way back when,  but I'm sorta a duhh.., um, slow

:mrgreen:

I drive past the guy with the red MG6 every morning. he's on the road between Uttoxeter and Stafford and he always has a yard full of BL/Rover rubbish. He;s got a Rover 213 and MG montego at the moment, plus 2 x MG6's and an MG3 and half a dozen others, he can't get enough of the firm

Clearly he's had enough of that particular one.

is that really what a naked Reliant chassis looks like?

I can see why stuart says the Model 70 was built like a Tank compared to what came before it!  :mrgreen:

post-25614-0-70838600-1551341212_thumb.png

post-25614-0-87019700-1545672931_thumb.png

is that really what a naked Reliant chassis looks like?

I can see why stuart says the Model 70 was built like a Tank compared to what came before it!  :mrgreen:

Ah come-on guys - who said that ?  ..there's nothing to suggest a Reliant 3-wheeler handles anything like a wheelbarrow ?

post-20151-0-94974800-1553535312_thumb.jpg  <  Figure 'D'

oh

Ah come-on guys - who said that ?  ..there's nothing to suggest a Reliant 3-wheeler handles anything like a wheelbarrow ?

attachicon.gifpost-25614-0-70838600-1551341212a.jpg  <  Figure 'D'

oh

you do realise thats a chassis drawing of a Model 70 not a reliant right?  :mrgreen:

(I do find it quite amusing how the in the scan I have, the chassis page with all the important angles/alignments was scanned at a wonky angle LOL)