eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

It comes back as a " 605 SR" on Vehicle Smart.

Of course there's a good chance a solid white non- sunroof 3.0 manual with a Ryton number could have been brought over as a replacement for this earlier Police demo.attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Incidentally I'm sure the 3.0 12v manual we had as a fleet demo in 91/2 was badges as an SVE.

SVE was 24v, (complete with Talbot truck gearbox), SV was 12v

Metallic brown XJ-S in Wobbler country.  OK it's comprehensively fucked, but as I type this it's on 102 quid with about 5 hours to go.  Worth it just for spares, surely - Skizzer, any room at the inn barn?

s-l1600.jpg

Mmm, brown. That’s a rare colour and dates it as an early HE like mine. Body looks fairly shagged but it might yield some bits I guess...but I’m a bit out of space and would need to strip it very quickly. Not sure I can be arsed really, mojo isn’t what it might be at the moment.

Also, I’d want to save it, because brown.

How fantastic is this?

It's only an unregistered Imp Californian with 82 miles on it.

Eighty two miles from new.

4KE29NV.jpg

S31ssni.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hillman-imp-californian/254172374715?hash=item3b2ddaa6bb:g:B9YAAOSwzD9bTu2O&redirect=mobile

A little bit of googling shows it to be a quite well-known 1968 car but I'd never seen it before :-)

How fantastic is this?

It's only an unregistered Imp Californian with 82 miles on it.

Eighty two miles from new.

4KE29NV.jpg

S31ssni.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hillman-imp-californian/254172374715?hash=item3b2ddaa6bb:g:B9YAAOSwzD9bTu2O&redirect=mobile

A little bit of googling shows it to be a quite well-known 1968 car but I'd never seen it before :-)

I think that's my favourite car I have ever seen