eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

qlkcwjF.jpg

V3bAIl2.jpg

Quote -

"Ford Mustang right-hand drive come out of the barn fine as you can see there's a few bits missing engine running gear and rear axle".

Ahh, so the few bits missing are the engine, running gear and rear axle. Handy that.

Looks like a chain-driven RHD conversion. 1976 Ghia. Don't know if it started out originally as a 302 or a Cologne 2.8 V6 but who's gonna strip the mechanical bits from a V6 Mustang?

Guy has a forklift to help with the loading.

If the guy was to break it for spares, trim, glass, interior, lights, wiring looms & fusebox, electric window gubbins, body panels, all sorts of stuff, etc, or sell the slot mags (can only see 3 in the pics though!) Jo might be interested.

Or just buy it, strip it on a weekend day, and weigh in the rest. It's only useful to someone who already has one of these. Lots of hard-to-find fiddly bits there.

Can someone let her know about it please.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Old-Ford-Mustang-right-hand-drive/293001294641?hash=item44383cf331:g:eqMAAOSw2NhchVS5&redirect=mobile

qlkcwjF.jpg

V3bAIl2.jpg

Quote -

"Ford Mustang right-hand drive come out of the barn fine as you can see there's a few bits missing engine running gear and rear axle".

Ahh, so the few bits missing are the engine, running gear and rear axle. Handy that.

Looks like a chain-driven RHD conversion. 1976 Ghia. Don't know if it started out originally as a 302 or a Cologne 2.8 V6 but who's gonna strip the mechanical bits from a V6 Mustang?

Guy has a forklift to help with the loading.

If the guy was to break it for spares, trim, glass, interior, lights, wiring looms & fusebox, electric window gubbins, body panels, all sorts of stuff, etc, or sell the slot mags (can only see 3 in the pics though!) Jo might be interested.

Or just buy it, strip it on a weekend day, and weigh in the rest. It's only useful to someone who already has one of these. Lots of hard-to-find fiddly bits there.

Can someone let her know about it please.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Old-Ford-Mustang-right-hand-drive/293001294641?hash=item44383cf331:g:eqMAAOSw2NhchVS5&redirect=mobile

Joloke has been informed and asked me to thank you for the heads up.

gveOpst.jpg

Nice looking round headlight US-spec LHD 242 in the UK. Cleaner lines on the 2-doors.

I'd bin those wheels and boot spoiler though and paint the roof blue again. Looks like it's a steel-sunroof one too :-)

Wonder if it's tidy under the bonnet.

LQp2oRA.jpg

Holy Moly, it's only got a small block Chevy 355 and autobox in there.

This Ovlov soooooo needs standard steelies and hubcaps.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1982-VOLVO-242-355ci-CHEVY-V8-RARE-2-DOOR-AMERICAN-CLASSIC-TEXAS-IMPORT-L-K/173835001716?hash=item28795f9f74:g:NJoAAOSwKqNch-hO&redirect=mobile

z7cH1D2.jpg

PvGGVYR.jpg

Tidy very early 100 CD5E C3 manual with 61k miles. Classified ad, £1690.

Lovely 5-cylinder note from these.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Audi-100-CD5E-C3-Very-early-model-1983/132977938362?hash=item1ef61a4fba:g:Wz8AAOSwZrtcXWdr&redirect=mobile

Bloody hell, that is early.  I had an A-plater years ago - at the time that was the oldest one I'd seen.

Reg_Knackers needs to buy that and nick the cab for his horsebo11ox - would save a lot of welding. Swap the VIN plates over as well for instant MOT exemption.

I think that's a sawn-off panel van you know, as far as I know the Yank dodge vans never came as a chassis-cab set up. Looks good though I agree. I'd like to rob its tinted windscreen!!!!