eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Best listing evah - 1996 Rover 420 dizzla with just 450 miles on the clock. Just £450. £1 per mile...

Ready for the picture ?

Still ready ?

Here you are then

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/rover/yorkshire-terrier-13-weeks-old-puppy-boy-%C2%A3350-.o.n.o/1329117990

I'm just after having it confirmed that Keith Adams did own this one. Knew I'd seen it before. It also had a significant amount of welding done by a subsequent owner.

Well they’ve ended the advert now. Unwelded was used in the original ad.

The world of CXs is so small almost all the useable cars are well known. I keep being told that my old DTR saloon is being fully restored but I don’t really believe them.

I think that would look much better on my neighbour's drive than their Renault/Dodge thing and its only 10 minutes down the lanes from here.

Tell you what, Billy: I really like the ol' Roadrunner.  If I was looking for a camper project I'd be all over that.

Best listing evah - 1996 Rover 420 dizzla with just 450 miles on the clock. Just £450. £1 per mile...

Ready for the picture ?

Still ready ?

Here you are then

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/rover/yorkshire-terrier-13-weeks-old-puppy-boy-%C2%A3350-.o.n.o/1329117990

Fuxxake - that twat on the ad and his sister need locking up. If indeed there is a sister 'fleeing' the country. The real ad should read. 'We are twats and bought a puppy for Xmas. We now can't be assed with it and need rid'. 

I just hope the wee dug finds a home where it's loved.