eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I'm really surprised one of those abominations isn't being run on the forum, as part of a fleet with a Citroen Pluriel...

I have had both in the past and the 1007 was the better car. The Pluriel auto was the 2nd worst car I think I have owned. Beaten easily by a Chrysler Le Baron. I would have another 1007 but it would have to be a manual as that automated manual is fucking awful.

Ok, one more Pluriel post and I'll piss off for the evening. Here is the elusive Latte, would you like chocolate sprinkles?

https://www.moxleycarcentre.co.uk/used/citroen/c3-pluriel/14i-latte-2dr-low-rate-finance-available-full-service-history-low-mileage-/wednesbury/west-midlands/18730521/

p5.citroen-c3-pluriel-petrol-convertible

p5.citroen-c3-pluriel-petrol-convertible

Pwhor, an even better way to be leaked upon, oooh er matron.

After owning it for 16 years we now have the leaks on our Pluriel down to just the boot, at least as I'm typing this although the top of doors are getting a bit suspect again.

The boot is full of a plastic underbed storage box and another smaller one to catch the water that comes through.

Any shopping has to be put on the back seat, well wrapped as it there are interesting mould patterns on it which we've (I've)given up cleaning off as they quickly come back due to the damp.

Despite all this my missus and eldest son like it.

Think this belongs on here. 

s-l1600.jpg

Runs and dives 

The front two doors are a different shade off green 
As some one try to break into it

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/vauxhall-cavalier-1-7td-m-reg-mot-august-2019-low-millage-project/333052157938?hash=item4d8b749ff2:g:s5IAAOSwmqZcVs19:rk:7:pf:0