eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

https://www.leboncoin.fr/voitures/1541085148.htm/

I'm afraid I can see your future

1362fadc31228f021bb628e604024bc64ab68f42

Comme ça, non?

f509ff085bd5bc28c44ee1ef8681a0bd.jpg

One of the best things on here for ages. I would love an old Estafette and this is the oldest one I've ever seen for sale. I even had to go and check that they actually built them in 1959 or if that was a typo but I guess if it has FIVA papers it's pukka. This is also really cheap all things considered, and it looks in nice condition. If I was rich this is exactly the sort of useless old shit I'd be hoovering up on a daily basis. I wonder how miserable it is with the little 850?

One of the best things on here for ages. I would love an old Estafette and this is the oldest one I've ever seen for sale. I even had to go and check that they actually built them in 1959 or if that was a typo but I guess if it has FIVA papers it's pukka. This is also really cheap all things considered, and it looks in nice condition. If I was rich this is exactly the sort of useless old shit I'd be hoovering up on a daily basis. I wonder how miserable it is with the little 850?

They take misery to new levels I have had dealings with a couple of them, both 1300's. The poor little things are reving their heart out at 50mph and the driving position makes my hearse seem like an armchair. They are ok if you are going to the shops and back (assuming the shop is no more than a mile away) but that is about it. Most of the coffee shop converted ones get trailered about as they are so dismal to drive. If Renault vans are your thing go a little bigger and bag an R2087 way more fun !!

They take misery to new levels I have had dealings with a couple of them, both 1300's. The poor little things are reving their heart out at 50mph and the driving position makes my hearse seem like an armchair. They are ok if you are going to the shops and back (assuming the shop is no more than a mile away) but that is about it. Most of the coffee shop converted ones get trailered about as they are so dismal to drive. If Renault vans are your thing go a little bigger and bag an R2087 way more fun !!

You've just sold them to me!

How about rocking up with this at your local yellow vest rally?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MOSKVICH-408i-RARE-SOVIET-VINTAGE-CAR-PERFECT-CONDITION/123537162118

On the plus side, you need to collect it from Sofia.

alfred-eisenstaedt-actress-sophia-loren-

Deal.

The only issue I've got with some of these so-called purists that think anything remotely rare is valuable.

"My mate's son wanted to modify it, so I bought it off him for a pittance, gave it some basic maintenance and whacked it on eBay at the highest possible price."  What a hero...?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-fiesta-Mk-3/173689751094?hash=item2870b74636:g:XasAAOSwG25cEoaY:rk:7:pf:0

s-l1600.jpg

Blue one's £450, with reference to the infamous "will shoot through an MOT but I'm not going to do it myself". I love the look of it.

Red one's £350, no MOT since May, had some advisories and probably couldn't look any worse if it tried.

£700 for both!

s-l1600.jpg

Creative.

Britain's boldest statement:

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-Nova-luxe-plus-1992/292877901774?hash=item4430e21fce:g:KIwAAOSw8MxcGUOe

'You simply cannot lose money'

.until you leave it out one night and the next morning it's the same colour as the road it's sitting on.