eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

43733143_10212454688387030_8434304218646

43666463_10212454688747039_2647019654836

Fiat X1/9 bertone
£1,850
Halton, Cheshire

1987, 76k miles. May 2019 mot, good condition. A number of retro changes to back date the cars look to the 1970s appearance. New tyres on period steels. Sports 4-1 exhaust fitted, 1300 seats and engine cover and grilles rather than the larger 1500 engine cover. Comes with twin dcnf carbs jetted for the car which was my next mod. Or 1750 without them. Consider Px For daily cash my way.

Ian Pownall, Helsby and Frodsham Advertiser, Facebook.

Words are just too much detail

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-500-GOLD-STAR-TONY-HAGON-TWINSHOCK-CCM-CHENEY-BSA-HAGON-YAMAHA/123403259959?hash=item1cbb685037:g:cUkAAOSwLvxbtOnq

Hello  friends  may God bless you all !!  lots of love  Sir Tony Hagon  OBE.....over the years  ive had a fetish to collect soiled underwear from  ex world champions and GP stars of the moto cross world ive got Jeff Smiths soiled underwear and Rolf Tibblins  soiled underwear Arther Lampkins soiled underwear  and Brian Stonebridges soiled underwear FANTASTIC NEWS  SIR ALAN ARNOTT  JUST MAILED ME HIS SOILED UNDERWEAR  FROM THE LAST TEN YEARS OF RACING  THANK YOU SIR ALAN ARNOTT M.B.E. P.H.D .M.O.T.....FANTASTIC NEWS SIR TERRY WEEDY HAS JUST SENT ME ALL HIS SOILED UNDERWEAR  FROM 1921 TO 2018  THANK YOU TERRY LOTS OF LOVE TONY XXXXX   MAY GOD BLESS YOU !!!!   contact me for info 

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/F1-Formula-One-Footwork-Arrows-FA15-Race-car-used-GP-track-racing-or-show/132800085595

-who wants to display the remains of a hopeless 90s F1 car?

No engine, an empty gearbox, no steering as a travel rack only on the car

I am selling the car as I am having this service carried out on another F1 car currently and cannot drive two cars at once.

Bargain supercar crossfire

3.2 amg extreamly fast car

Its the base model...

auto and paddle Manuel 

*Breathes in deeply*

I have had this car for 5 months and need a van for work porpoise outherwise I would not sell it

Some fantastic foresight right there.

viey this amazing cheep car

$_86.JPG

{ring ring}

angry-boss-getty-960x540.jpg

You fucking wot M8?

41491787-man_with_cold_couch_phone_200.5

Can't come in today, soz, got the Banham Superbug

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BANHAM-SUPERBUG-Rover-Maestro-GTI/163308852533?hash=item2605f75535:g:U1EAAOSw34Fbvvwb:rk:21:pf:0

So not only has the cunt stuffed it, he's also filched the engine and gearbox out if it.

Rather me buying a gt86 for a lark, maybe I should have bought this beauty.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Anyone who fancies a late 90s Fiat will no doubt love it (as I have mine) but beware the interior plastics that were clearly designed to biodegrade...

The reason i didn't take a 20v Marea several years back. The interior (aside from being what can only be describes as hearing aid beige) was one of the worst built i had ever sat in. Nothing fitted. Every part was either hanging off, on squint or just plain broken, with rough edges, cracks or gaps so large you could store a wallet in them.