eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

ford sierra xr4x4

attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

This is the best picture in the ad!  Remarkably, despite being photographed in something that looks very much like a barn, the magic words "barn find" don't appear in the description!

"xr acceriorie skirts"

"Realisted due to time waster again if you do not won't the car please don't bid on it  this is the last time it's goes on eBay."

£700.00 Reserve not met

0 bids

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ford-sierra-xr4x4/302908102512?hash=item4686bad770:g:7YMAAOSwZTBbmTVb

What's the red one?  At first I thought R-send of a Sud but having googled I don't think it is....

It is a future classic though! One for the things in adverts that piss you off thread.

I have owned an activa tct and currently own a bangeromics 1.9 td which is at the stage with 4 weeks MOT left and a list of jobs needing doing that will cost 3 times its value. A v6 auto in the condition is the only xantia I would consider. If I were to buy that one , lovely car as it it, I would hate it because it is only a 2.0sx not a 3.0 exclusive.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

I rate the 2.0 litre XU10, my old 405 had it and the auto box, and they're effortless. The Xantia leathers are better too.

Also regarding Xantias...both my early ones have had issues, the first so bad I scrapped it. The only newer one I've had was fine. Broke on both it's next owners though.

My xantia has been retrofitted with leathers and its spheres only about 2 years old and it is the comfiest car I have ever owned. Biggest problem is it needs the 3 possible worst jobs for me not to do so I will need to pey for them, a fuel pump, probably leaking due to veg, a clutch, and heater matrix. Im gonna chuck it in for a test to see what happens. If it passes then the clutch and matrix may well last another year, but I suspect a fuel leak will fail.

Sent from my SM-T585 using Tapatalk

One lady owner from new , Red colour , 1.2 Petrol , 3 door, MOT until 21 /10/2019 , Beautiful condition that purchased it brand new in 1989 . smooth driving , full service history with all the invoices and other documents . HPI clear , Viewing By Appointment Only, Red, 2 owners, £950

OK I take an average of 1.5 owners.