eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

you know how i said i like a sleeper?

Forget that. I never said it.

This 3000cc T3 turbod manta is the ballocks of a rabid wolf on acid.

This is the sort of car the 16 year old me thought that the 51 year old me would have as a daily driver.

That Guy Warrior is the dog's bollocks.

Can't it be groupfunded?

Yes. I've entered the share calculations into my Sony Mars Bar phone, and it's saying if you pay just £3,750 plus transport, storage, fuel and restoration costs, I'll chip in a quid and take it on it's maiden voyage. 

Old fashioned, dreadful to drive, rusty, shit, the seats fall to pieces, slow, embarrassing and likely to get you pulled up by VOSA at every single roadside check in the UK. But never mind the IVECO, have a look at this Ford Thames instead

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Thames-Trader-1960s-high-side-tipper-classic-lorry-ford/253842728682?hash=item3b1a34a6ea:g:xHgAAOSwL~FbiYUk

s-l1600.png

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Volkswagen-Caddy-MK1-Pickup-12-months-MOT/283133436554?hash=item41ec11628a:g:AMgAAOSwZ-lbgAV4

'tastefully modified'

Yes, you've tastefully painted (almost) fluorescent bastarding green, made a hideous chequer plate load cover, fitted stupid wheels and stupid seats. Totes can't tell the difference from a standard one M8. 

For once, a car with a fairly interesting story behind it, instead of all that 'It was sold by Tithead Motors in 1901 to a Mr Spunkmonkey of Bramblebollocks Pathway' nonsense.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-Ford-Fiesta/132765646075?hash=item1ee972fcfb:g:oIkAAOSwt~5biqv4

More JDM oddballs;

0540871A30180716W00206.jpg.

Nissan Pulsar VZ-R

-What's this? A boring japanese saloon? Maybe a GTI or something? No, it's a hot saloon with a high tec, high revving 160bhp 1.6

0540022A30170203W00103.jpg

Bluebird SSS Attessa Ltd

-Four wheel drive, 1.8 16v Turbo. Probably over-shadowed by Legacies and Imprezzas nowadays.

70002032693017051100100.jpg

Nissan Leopard. Broadly similar to the 300ZX. Not convinced? Look Inside

0600081A30180114W00401.jpg

Nissan Avenir GT4-V

-Another speedy Nissan I've never heard of. 4x4 Turbo.

Enjoy the experience of waking up next to my dog at 4.30am by just looking this thing in the face

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1971-Magenta-Tourer-Kit-Car-Restoration-project/283133593406?hash=item41ec13c73e:g:ysEAAOSwHzdbiaTL

Item location: Deeside, United Kingdom

That's either over the border, very near over the border, or over the border, very far over the border. Hope it's the latter.

Seen this in the flesh a few times, looks quite cool for a modern/replica type thing

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Replica-Ferrari-250-SWB/142923658502?hash=item2146e9f506:g:p64AAOSwUPZbL3Y8

*Nerd alert: That's almost certainly Manley Mere in the back ground.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MERCEDES-BENZ-W140-S320-LIMO-BUSINESS-EDITION-1998-NORTH-WALES-HOLYWELL-RARE/283135243640?hash=item41ec2cf578:g:UyQAAOSwrh5bX1vA

'arguably the most perfect example of Mercedes and one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced.'

'when you stop at the traffic lights it shakes and when you want to go forward it doesn't have the acceleration it used to have.'

But arguably the most perfect example of Mercedes and one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced.'?

'I've been told that the engine misfires and the pressure in the cylinders is uneven ranging from 14 bar (which is what it should be, I think) to 8 bar, which is very low. '

Yeah, yeah but still arguably the most perfect example of Mercedes and one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced.'?

'The problems started on 10 July when the car started shaking and now it drives a bit like a tractor, finding it hard to go up the hill as well. I can also smell the fumes and petrol at times when I go slowly.'

Erm, is it arguably the most perfect example of Mercedes and one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced M8?

'Again, to my mind the suspension is very good and my mechanic said so too. However, there is some noise at the back and the mechanic cannot say where it is coming from. It is not serious or loud but you can definitely hear it at a slow drive on an uneven road'

You know this 'the most perfect example of Mercedes and one of the most reliable vehicles ever produced'? Can we have a word?

'After careful examination the mechanic did say that one of the rear wheels was a bit loose, which may be down to one of the bushings, but it is impossible to say which one'. 

Which mechanic or which wheel? Soz, right back to this perfect example...

'when you open the bonnet using the lever a small retractable piece of plastic comes out from the front of the car. You pull it to lift the bonnet but, again because of the dent, it does require a bit stronger pull then before. What is more, when you close the bonnet the little plastic part doesn't fully retract, so you have to push it in. A tiny piece of it will still be visible, though.'

Sounds most reliable.

'chassis wet with oil somewhere at the front but no oil drips on the ground'

Be the perfect example bit that M8

There's then about 217,619 other faults listed. My favourite though...

'my wife is allergic to glue'

Oh, how I'd hate to suggest you have an altogether different problem with a fiver's worth of sticky-sticky in a bag.