eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Paging BI to the beige phone, that Mondeo is a 1.6 BASE! Greytop bumper tastic

Same colour as my Dad's was - M828 GFP (RIP more like).

Anyway, grimly predictable.

post-19618-0-34459500-1529557537_thumb.jpg

I'm absolutely fucked if I win it.  From the looks of things, it's in Taunton.  I am not.  I'm bollocks deep in doing my kitchen at the moment (we have no cabinets, no sideboard, one mains point, a single mug and 3 forks between us all right now).

Same colour as my Dad's was - M828 GFP (RIP more like).

Anyway, grimly predictable.

Capture.jpg

I'm absolutely fucked if I win it. From the looks of things, it's in Taunton. I am not. I'm bollocks deep in doing my kitchen at the moment (we have no cabinets, no sideboard, one mains point, a single mug and 3 forks between us all right now).

Kitchens are over rated mate!

Kitchens are over rated mate!

We were having this conversation at work earlier.

Nobody uses their dining room any more, they’re a throwback to the 70s. Our kids have school dinners, we have a microwave at work, all we really need at home is somewhere to make a sandwich and keep the gin.

I’m currently looking at snooker tables for the kitchen. At least we can eat at it should we need to.

I'm absolutely fucked if I win it.  From the looks of things, it's in Taunton.  I am not.  I'm bollocks deep in doing my kitchen at the moment (we have no cabinets, no sideboard, one mains point, a single mug and 3 forks between us all right now).

All that needs to happen is for someone in the south west to buy one of my shitters and then I can deliver it and drive this back up to you.

The grey 21 jumped up to £1100 odd in the last minute from £500.

Not convinced but there we go. That blue one is definitely shonkier...

Mmm, I'm not so sure.  That blue one looks a more honest proposition, and with almost a third of the miles.  The grey one had rusty door bottoms and crusty sills, plus liberal applications of tyre shine!  So does the blue one but atleast the lad shows photos of them in the listing.

Might have a punt on the bluey if the price stays sensible.

Edit:  mind you just done an MoT check.  Many mentions of corrosion.

Worried about some tosser scratching your pride and joy in the supermarket car park?

Neighbours been pissing you off ?

Want something that does gallons to the mile ?

We'll get this bought !!

https://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/durrants-auction-rooms/catalogue-id-ibdu10262/lot-6f0b8c35-0267-4385-9b52-a90000ff8695

post-21417-0-24283800-1529592869_thumb.jpg

Mmm, I'm not so sure. That blue one looks a more honest proposition, and with almost a third of the miles. The grey one had rusty door bottoms and crusty sills, plus liberal applications of tyre shine! So does the blue one but atleast the lad shows photos of them in the listing.

Might have a punt on the bluey if the price stays sensible.

Edit: mind you just done an MoT check. Many mentions of corrosion.

If you buy it, shotgun!

Worried about some tosser scratching your pride and joy in the supermarket car park?

Neighbours been pissing you off ?

Want something that does gallons to the mile ?

We'll get this bought !!

https://www.i-bidder.com/en-gb/auction-catalogues/durrants-auction-rooms/catalogue-id-ibdu10262/lot-6f0b8c35-0267-4385-9b52-a90000ff8695

attachicon.gif714f19b7-4be7-41f4-caaa-13441d3ec138.jpg

Plus you'll never need an engine hoist, pit or lift to work on any other vehicles.