eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I wouldn't worry too much, I suspect he will have it a while as he is looking for offers over 995 for a left hooker that hasn't run for 10 years. You should be able to get one with a CT for that money in France

I tend to agree, I don't like this highest offer thing on a classified ad! Also, doesn't it have the 652cc not 602cc as a 1980 model? I know NOVA can be got around, but he doesn't mention that either.

Argh - stop it. I spent a lot of the afternoon reading up on these. They seem to be prone to mega electrical failures, but the top one seems to be trouble free and has crazy lo mileage. Still a bit over what I'd pay, so hoping it doesn't sell and the seller puts it back on at a sillier price.

This one caught me eye but it's in Otley, a town with no train station which makes collectioneering a little tricky when solo... £300 with a rusty arch and no rear or internal photos to confirm whether it really is what it is advertised as...

post-20951-0-02176400-1526140128_thumb.png

Yes, it's VAG, but it's this bit which made me v. interested - lesser spotted 20v 1.8T

4x4

Very rare

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201805126439379

Back with a £200/SBO BIN

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/citroen-bx-1-9-tzd/163044777774?hash=item25f639df2e:g:UbIAAOSwdQda8Ft1

'Q) What's Harry Potter's fave way to go down hill?

A) Walk

JK, Rowling'

That Minor thing is fucking gruesome.   What was he on?

Agreed. The question 'why?' won't leave my head. The only thing is in his description he mentions a lot of recent work, but not how the 'conversion' came about. I wonder if it was done in the 70s, when it was cool to create such aberrations and send pix of the result to Hot Car mag.