eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Horse-box-lorry-RUNS-DRIVES-NO-MOT-IT-AS-LIVING-ALL-WAYS-STARTS-FIRST-TURN/122985395338?hash=item1ca280348a:g:J2UAAOSwk99akZmb

Appropriate number plate is appropriate, but could be a six banger in which case they're pretty good. Six stud wheels should mean 7.5 tonnes, too.

Looks like an 08.11, which I'm pretty sure is a 6, although not a very powerful one.

WTF is it with that fella? His bargains* have cropped up in this thread a lot the last few weeks and they always "ran fine until their last journey into the woods".

Its like he wazzed a load of money on decent vehicles to just abandon them until they were too far gone, then lashed them on ebay. Its going to end up being something to do with the Tate modern or some similar bullshit I reckon.

The seller is very hard work and deluded as to value. One of my friends made a realistic market value offer (higher than any of the previous bids) and got rejected. Another friend tried to arrange viewing,and gave up.

Still, it is costing him a tenner for each vehicle every time he lists them!

Speaking of deluded shit, look at this concentrated misery on wheels:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Morris-1100-CLASSIC-SPORTS-KIT-CAR/173180064247

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

I only hope the mileage recorder came straight out of the donor car.

We'd all pay for his early retirement after 44k miles in that contraption, while he is pissing blood.

Then it was used to travel to and from the Alps for ski trips

Engine Size:  2,360

That's a York engine.  Bloody hell! :shock:  I've done some masochistic drives in my time, but my hat is well and truly doffed.

^^^

MOT history is errr, patchy Eddy, guess it's been laid up quite a bit.

I've just had a look at the history on this.  It seems to have spent a few years laid up.  Interesting.  That's something else that happens to old American cars when they're in the unloved stage of life.  It certainly isn't anything I would worry about at this point.  Let's keep an eye on it and see what happens.  Could I request that no Shiter bids on it please?