eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

I've no idea how effective a super car that is but it's a great looking thing.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/bmw-e30-4-door-saloon-318i-auto-classic-rare-track-drift-spares-or-repair/173140253936?hash=item284ff69cf0:g:wpAAAOSwFmxadxt6

Decent shell with only needing a bit of welding to the inner nsf sill and couple other  wee bits to make mint.

&

Previous owner has gone through insurance, Osf wing and bumper has been replaced no structural damage Cat C.

currently....£125.45.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/fiat-dino/273056874988?hash=item3f937541ec:g:jGsAAOSw9idaAjYY

'started it last week and the engine was smoking' 

Make like that Lotus a couple of pages back and put a banging K-series in it?

Probably not driveable back to Blighty though, the seller reckons it needs the piston rings doing so it's probably smoking like a twat and difficult to start.  Although I'm sure Panhard would still nurse it home somehow.

It is only in Tours so should be easy to coax it upto Cherbourg. I won't be doing it yet though. Too much other stuff to get done before buying more broken cars from across the channel

Thanks mate!  Sierras didn't exist when I was 18, in fact we hadn't long got the mk4 Cortina!  Oh I feel old now....

It's okay, I learnt to drive in a Beige Base Dangly mirror 1.6 Estate of the Y reg variety, aged 17.  My sister learnt to drive in it when it was brand new.

The Dashboard was Mocha and the interior beige sand and mocha.