eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Tidy Clio for 200 notes.  Needs £300 spent on suspension work apparently, which seems a tad excessive.  WCPbeW?

If it's the front suspension I've got two Bilstein struts here, one brand new, the other nearly new. Also got spring compressors that I used to do the job on our old Clio, so feel free to GIB ;) . Would be glad to get rid of them TBH.

No price but the engine still runs. The owner must have been utterly heartbroken!

Never been able to get my head around how odd someone looks when driving a Mondial, as if they’re a dwarf or a child trying to reach the pedals!

https://www.eurospares.co.uk/cars-breaking-for-spares/car/72

post-5312-0-15857300-1512803140_thumb.jpeg

post-5312-0-31050900-1512803149_thumb.jpeg

New mot, £80 start and no bids............

post-17481-0-07504000-1512809948_thumb.jpeg

Mot history suggests handbrake adjustment to pass which might be a clue to

"kangarooing and squeeling from rear wheels"

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Kia-Pride-LX/142616734264?hash=item21349eaa38:g:59MAAOSwZqZaGIdK

Left hand drive Cavalier with rear window grille thing, I never understood what the point of those things was and still don't.

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VAUXHALL-CAVALIER-GL-1977/302557442263

Rear window grille thing is a sunblind to keep the occupants of the car protected from the scorching searing July summer sun in, say, Aberdeen, or Hull, or Norway.

Or, if you were totally loop-the-loop you could pretend you were in a Lamborgheeenie. Not in a 4-door Cav or a Manta or a 120Y.

There's some bollocks about aerodynamics too but I can't remember if it was good or bad. I think the manufacturers said it was very good indeed and-that's-all-there-is-to-it, but then some self-important expert said "no it's not good at all, the rear window loovre is 82.6% bad for aerodynamics, it swirls the electrons and creates storms here and here, but it does provide a nice place for little birds to meet on to share their stories (see diagram). Unfortunately, the different heights of the grille-platforms tends to create a class system with the mouthy gobshite birds sitting at the top, and we wish to raise funds to fully research this problem".

But anyway, Peter Sutcliffe, The Yorkshire Ripper, had one on a lime green Mk1 Capri 2000GT Special (true Autoshite factoid to amaze your family with at Christmas dinner, - go on, scratch that itch, just tell them, you can do it, you just have to).

Bet that fucked up their sales figures.

"Be like Peeping-Pete with your new Autoplas rear visor. Buy 3, get 2 free. Fiftyquid".

Errm, no.