London - Malaga (AGP)

12 December 20171 adultEconomy  |  £62

Manchester - Malaga (AGP)

9 December 20171 adultEconomy  |  £35

Glasgow - Malaga (AGP)

12 December 20171 adultEconomy   |  £18

Sunroof! I know not such luxuries.

/Swift nerdom.

Here's one of those weird facelift Daewoo Nubiras that were only made for about 10 minutes before being replaced with the Lacetti.  I reckon in 2035, these, Hyundai Accent Atlantics and Proton Satria Neos will be spoken of in the same hushed tones as Dacia Denems and Lonsdale YD41s are today.  And then a shiter will find one for sale 1500 miles away and spend a week going to get it and visiting titty bars and Lego shops on the way home.

s-l1600.jpg

Here's one of those weird facelift Daewoo Nubiras that were only made for about 10 minutes before being replaced with the Lacetti.  I reckon in 2035, these, Hyundai Accent Atlantics and Proton Satria Neos will be spoken of in the same hushed tones as Dacia Denems and Lonsdale YD41s are today.  And then a shiter will find one for sale 1500 miles away and spend a week going to get it and visiting titty bars and Lego shops on the way home.

s-l1600.jpg

I find this very alluring for some reason.....God help me.

Tidy Clio for 200 notes.  Needs £300 spent on suspension work apparently, which seems a tad excessive.  WCPbeW?

If it's the front suspension I've got two Bilstein struts here, one brand new, the other nearly new. Also got spring compressors that I used to do the job on our old Clio, so feel free to GIB ;) . Would be glad to get rid of them TBH.