eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Oh fuck

|This vehicle has the much sought after engine which is the 2.2dci engine ( which can be heard running), and this engine is reconditioned

So sought after it needed reconditions. 200k could be a record for a diesel espace.

$_86.JPG

https://www.gumtree.com/p/renault/for-sale-spares-or-repairs/1277569541

A little green at Mr 6C's E type? No worries out trump him with this fine steer.

A Real Looker - Always attracts admiring comments    

I can only imagine.

Engine gorgeous to behold, interior needs work

Go on...

I will throw in a mazda RX7 rear seat that I never fitted 

That's the clincher, I'm in!

s-l500.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/rare-carlton-carrera-drift-track-kit-car/173006270533?hash=item2847fa3045:g:zjwAAOSwovNaHv5G

So saw this tonight. Tidy for one of these and no grotty arches. Does need a polish but otherwise all good. Loud and quite slow but oddly planted at the front end, probably the engine weight.... And the seats are super comfy being an RT. Think I'll probably end up buying it.

Is that a real Moke? The sides look wrong, I'm sure mine had squarer panels on the sides where some detached to reveal storage bins. The dashboard is wrong as well

50,000 mile 318i auto of the ever popular* e46 series of BMW. Looks mint mind and probably well worth 850 sheckles.

$_86.JPG

ttps://www.gumtree.com/p/bmw/bmw-318i-mot-june-18-51000mls-auto-unmarked-leather-int.ex-palntwok-new-tyres-runs-perfect/1277452646

Not only that is perfect colour combo and SE

History says nowt about rot, but as many as SIX owners taking to just 50k??

Anyone driving south in the next few weeks and need transport provided?

This has been seriously cut about. side panels wrong, rear panel wrong, dashboard wrong and dash shelf missing.

Run. Run away.

This would be my perfect Mk2 Cavlier, I love that late GL/GLS velour and a 2.0i saloon is my favourite spec.

But...post-17414-0-39822700-1512035668_thumb.jpeg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-cavalier-2-0-glsi-1987-famous-car-in-numerous-TV-dramas-offers-/263332007144?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368

£3750!! Is that justified by a couple of walk on ( drive on?) parts on telly? It's not Regan's Consul or Doyle's RS FFS.

Although it's come down from the £5k mentioned in Nick Larkins CCW article in the summer.

So should it be on the other thread?